3 replies Latest Post - ‏2014-06-10T13:12:09Z by keith723
Gova17
Gova17
2 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Project Name

‏2013-09-27T11:32:43Z |

Hello,

I am new to creating Web Services. I have a basic doubt regarding creating a Web Services for CICS project.

Whatever name i try to give, i only get a reply "The project location is invalid".

Could you please help me in getting the correct name? or the format to name a web service project.!!! I have also attached a screenprint of the same

Earlier i was working on a previous version of RDz, I even tried googling but i got this link which was near to the project name.

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library/08/dw-rt-cobolrdz/section3.html , but again i got the same error.

The doubt may be silly, but i am not able to proceed without doing this basic step :)

Thanks in advance,

Govarthanan.K

Attachments

• Gova17
    Gova17
    2 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Project Name

‏2013-09-30T06:40:16Z  in response to Gova17

Hello All,

I am still struck with te above issue, if anyone does have any idea, it would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Gova

• walexand
      walexand
      128 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-10-03T13:40:02Z  in response to Gova17

Hi Gova,

I do not think there is a problem with the project name 'Webservicepr', but I think there is a problem with the location/directory it is trying to create the project in.  What is the path for your workspace when you start RDz ?   By default it should be something simple like - C:\Users\ADMIN\IBM\rationalsdp\workspace

• keith723
        keith723
        2 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2014-06-10T13:12:09Z  in response to walexand

I also had this same issue and had to create a new workspace to solve the problem.