• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-06-02T10:14:21Z by RamkumarNR
RamkumarNR
RamkumarNR
2 Posts

Pinned topic Project option in CICS Explorer Menu Bar

‏2014-05-30T12:23:49Z |

Hello All

Could anyone tell me or direct me to a page or pdf where I can see the uses of Project option in the CICS Explorer menu bar?

Thanks in advance!

• DaveN
    DaveN
    82 Posts

Re: Project option in CICS Explorer Menu Bar

‏2014-05-30T15:24:15Z  

Hi there,

Thanks for your question! The Project menu is contributed by Eclipse (the underlying platform CICS Explorer is built upon). We hide the menu from our CICS SM, SM Administration, and z/OS perspectives, currently.

The Project menu provides a set of options to work with projects in the local Eclipse workspace. This would be useful in the CICS Cloud, Resource, and Java perspectives particularly when you are working with projects in the Project Explorer view.

The Eclipse documentation is here: http://help.eclipse.org/juno/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.platform.doc.user%2Freference%2Fref-59.htm

If you have a more specific question then I'm happy to try and answer it.

Thanks,

Dave

• RamkumarNR
    RamkumarNR
    2 Posts

Re: Project option in CICS Explorer Menu Bar

‏2014-06-02T10:14:21Z  
    • DaveN
    • ‏2014-05-30T15:24:15Z

Hi there,

Thanks for your question! The Project menu is contributed by Eclipse (the underlying platform CICS Explorer is built upon). We hide the menu from our CICS SM, SM Administration, and z/OS perspectives, currently.

The Project menu provides a set of options to work with projects in the local Eclipse workspace. This would be useful in the CICS Cloud, Resource, and Java perspectives particularly when you are working with projects in the Project Explorer view.

The Eclipse documentation is here: http://help.eclipse.org/juno/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.platform.doc.user%2Freference%2Fref-59.htm

If you have a more specific question then I'm happy to try and answer it.

Thanks,

Dave

Hello Dave,

Thanks a ton for your prompt response.

I will go through the material and get back to you if I have any questions.

Thanks again!

- Ram