Topic
8 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-06-21T07:37:30Z by DavidCerezo
17VG_Rafa_Guerrero
17VG_Rafa_Guerrero
4 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic XML cert expired

‏2013-06-11T08:47:28Z |

I use a XML file as session token, and my datapower processes must uptate the file every days.

I have a certificate which was expired (datapowerXMLmgmt.cer).

I found this help: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21633306

"- For the XML Management Interface certificate, the instructions are similar but you go to the Control Panel -> Network -> Management -> XML Management Service and click on the Advanced tab."

But this option is only found in default domain. And my objects that use this certificate are in other domain. The referenced tab have the options Custom SSL Proxy Profile --> none and Custom User Agen --> none.

I was tried generate the certificate but the result format isn't .cer.

My firmware version is 3.8.0.7. I know that is a old version but my client doesn't want to update it.

How can I generate a correct certificate to this problem? Is my study correct? Can give me some clue more?

Thanks, Rafa Guerrero

• Miel
    Miel
    49 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: XML cert expired

‏2013-06-11T09:42:28Z  in response to 17VG_Rafa_Guerrero

Hi Rafa,

I was tried generate the certificate but the result format isn't .cer. How can I generate a correct certificate to this problem?

U can create a .pem certificate and convert that certificate to .cer format using  open-SSL. below is the command to convert .pem to .cer 

"  openssl x509 -inform PEM -in yourCertficate.pem -outform DER -out yourCertificate.cer "

than upload your .cer certficate .