Hello - has anyone used the System Architect REST service for integration with RPE? I've been trying to follow the instructions in the Help site (here, specifically), but it repeatedly refuses to recognize the server name and the encyclopedia name. I've turned on the logging, which is convinced that it has successfully connected to the server and loaded the list of encyclopedias - but there is never anything in the dropdown. If I type in the encyclopedia name, I get an error "Invalid Server Name / Encyclopedia Name specified."
We are using SQL Server, running on a separate database server from System Architect. I suspect there is something I have to change or configure for that - and I thought I had found a clue on this page of the help files, but I'm still having no luck.