Topic
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2014-01-02T04:48:23Z by NILAY97
Dinesh Tomar
Dinesh Tomar
4 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Differently malformed SOAP requests are producing different "Internal Error" messages.

‏2013-12-30T13:30:48Z |

Hi Friends,

I have developed a Web Service Proxy on XB60. The request and response type are set as SOAP under Proxy settings tab.

I tried to send a malformed SOAP request using SOAP UI. Sometimes I get  "Internal Error (From Client)" message and sometimes I get just "Internal Error" message.

However the logs are showing "Parse Error" in first case and "No WS-Proxy service endpoints match request, envelope is missing or malformed." in second case.

Can somebody please explain these outcomes ?

• NILAY97
    NILAY97
    174 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Differently malformed SOAP requests are producing different "Internal Error" messages.

‏2014-01-02T04:48:23Z  in response to Dinesh Tomar

The error message states that there were NO WS-Proxy which matched your request endpoint url. Internal Error from Client states that the endpoint  matched the WSP but i guess the operation/service did not match the WSP operation service names.

Internal Error is simply because of nothing getting matched. In WSP, you specify the FSH along with the URI. This has to be your calling URL from UI/Consumer side.

Thanks,

Nilay.