Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
4 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-09-23T14:15:59Z by MartaMazur
NC5X_ASUMAN_TUGÇE_DENIZ
2 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic English Assets for different industries, banking, gov. telco etc

‏2013-09-20T11:36:45Z |

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for our English language assets such as parsing rules, character rules and possible dictionary tables for different industries to translate them into Turkish and have those assets in Turkish as well. We are specifically in need of creating useful banking assets and samples. Industry know-how is hard to find and they are hard to start from scratch. 

If it exists any link or sample is appreciated.

Thanks.

• MartaMazur
    MartaMazur
    2 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: English Assets for different industries, banking, gov. telco etc

‏2013-09-20T12:11:32Z  in response to NC5X_ASUMAN_TUGÇE_DENIZ

Hi Asuman,

You may want to check if there is anything useful for you in Text Analytics Cataloge, for example Finance section: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/36db6433-2f12-4533-9c68-489067780bfd/entry/overview3?lang=en

Thanks,
    Marta

• NC5X_ASUMAN_TUGÇE_DENIZ
      2 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-09-20T15:19:52Z  in response to MartaMazur

Hi Marta,

We have checked those. Since those are binaries for dictionaries I am unable to see what is inside of them. I need to see the resources for them so that I can translate them into Turkish. Dictionary databases, parsing and character rules.

Thanks.

• Amine_Akrout
        Amine_Akrout
        2 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-09-23T13:30:45Z  in response to NC5X_ASUMAN_TUGÇE_DENIZ

Hi Asuman/Marta,

If I remember well, the Text Analytics catalog also provide the CSV files of the source data. Please check the installation folder of the resources.

Another resource is the Demonstrator workspace which is shipped with ICA Studio (when you install it, it gives you some dictionaries).. Unfortunately, some of the resources are only provided in their binary format only, but you can ping me and I can provide you with the source data.

• MartaMazur
          MartaMazur
          2 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-09-23T14:15:59Z  in response to Amine_Akrout

Hi Amine/Asuman,

That's true, if you extract downloaded pear you can see .csv file in 'src' folder. Another way of doing this is deploying a given text analytics to Studio (see Text Analytics Catalog Plugin user guide for instructions) and then after deployment you can find .dic file which is located under 'your deployment'\Pear Construct\recources\dictionary\'your language'. Double click on a .dic file and in the Words tab you will see a list of entries in a dictionary.