IBM MDM - TAIL Functionality Abnormal Behaviour?
1) TAIL is enabled in CONFIGELEMENT (Please refer to the image)
2) All transactions both internal and external are disabled for logging in CDBUSINESSTXTP & CDINTERNALTXTP.
3) getParty transaction is triggered and a record is returned successfully. No record is found in TRANSACTIONLOG as expected.
4) getParty transaction is triggered with an invalid Party id. A record each is found in TRANSACTIONLOG and TRANSACTIONLOGERR tables.
5) The same behaviour could also be observed in synchronous TAIL mode.
When a transaction is disabled for logging, the configuration is only honoured during a success transaction but not during a exception scenario.
Is this per design, or a code issue, or are we missing some configuration?