• 5 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-08-21T02:19:02Z by zxning
LJuergens
LJuergens
14 Posts

Pinned topic Infosphere Warehouse 10.1.0.2 Application Deployment

‏2013-08-20T07:28:13Z |

Hi,

we have just installed Infosphere Warehouse 10.1.0.2, applied all fix packs and set up successfully the required databases for deployment of applications.

Now, when starting SQL Warehousing with the Admin Console in IE9 we get the message"An Error Occurred" in the window to manage the applications.

When clicking on the button to deploy an application we get as far as the window to change the variables of the application.

When then clicking on the NEXT button we only get a message "an error occurred on page.

In the current Firefox we get only the tabs on the top, but no buttons to deploy the application at all.

Is this an issue with rights?

Is this an issue with browser versions?

Any Idea welcome.

Lothar

• zxning
    zxning
    20 Posts

Re: Infosphere Warehouse 10.1.0.2 Application Deployment

‏2013-08-20T08:58:25Z  

Hi LJuergens:

Did you successfully installed the product? Can you check the install log to see if there are any errors there?

If the installation is ok, pls click the "List of installed features" in the "Welcome" tab to get the list of running plugins.

• LJuergens
    LJuergens
    14 Posts

‏2013-08-20T09:53:40Z  
    • zxning
    • ‏2013-08-20T08:58:25Z

Hi LJuergens:

Did you successfully installed the product? Can you check the install log to see if there are any errors there?

If the installation is ok, pls click the "List of installed features" in the "Welcome" tab to get the list of running plugins.

Hi,

according to my colleague the installation did run successfully.

The installed Features I have attached. Is there anything missing?

Also I checked in the log and there are many error messages referring to

"ERROR 42Y07: Schema 'SQWMETA_V3' does not exist"

Could you please advise?

Lothar

Attachments

Updated on 2013-08-20T09:54:37Z at 2013-08-20T09:54:37Z by LJuergens
  • zxning
    zxning
    20 Posts

‏2013-08-20T10:02:34Z  
    • LJuergens
    • ‏2013-08-20T09:53:40Z

Hi,

according to my colleague the installation did run successfully.

The installed Features I have attached. Is there anything missing?

Also I checked in the log and there are many error messages referring to

<pre dir="ltr">"ERROR 42Y07: Schema 'SQWMETA_V3' does not exist" </pre>

Could you please advise?

Lothar

Hi LJuergens:

The installed features seems fine. It seems there are problems with the metadata database.

Can you check if the metadata database is running ok, and the connection to it is successful?

• LJuergens
    LJuergens
    14 Posts

‏2013-08-20T11:21:33Z  
    • zxning
    • ‏2013-08-20T10:02:34Z

Hi LJuergens:

The installed features seems fine. It seems there are problems with the metadata database.

Can you check if the metadata database is running ok, and the connection to it is successful?

Hi,

if the metadata database is DSSDB the connection is working and I just tested it successfully.

Lothar

• zxning
    zxning
    20 Posts

‏2013-08-21T02:19:02Z  
    • LJuergens
    • ‏2013-08-20T11:21:33Z

Hi,

if the metadata database is DSSDB the connection is working and I just tested it successfully.

Lothar

Yes, the DSSDB is the meta db. If it can be connected, things should be fine. There is a config file(metadb.properties) in the folder WAS\AppServer1\profiles\AppSrv01\IBMDataTools\Config. It contains the connection properties to the meta db used by Admin Console. Are you using the same user as it to test the connection? Another point is does the user have the proper privileges to create the needed schemas and tables?