Topic
  • 6 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-05-17T07:12:45Z by Kai Zhang (张凯)
觉后参禅
觉后参禅
5 Posts

Pinned topic Error while running the ACME sample

‏2013-05-10T09:05:35Z |

Hi, I'm now following the ICAP.pdf document in the icap/sandbox/docs folder. When I try to load data with URL: http://localhost/dataloader, 

I got those errors:

[ERROR   ] SRVE0321E: The [com.acmeair.web.RESTCookieSessionFilter] filter did not load during start up.
Filter [com.acmeair.web.RESTCookieSessionFilter]: Could not find required filter class - com.acmeair.web.RESTCookieSessionFilter.class
[ERROR   ] SRVE8052E: Logging ClassNotFoundException
class com.acmeair.web.DataLoaderServlet : org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'bookingService': Injection of resource dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'bookingRepository': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/aopalliance/aop/Advice

I'm working on Windows 7 x64 with Oracle JDK 6 update 45.

• arzetry
    arzetry
    11 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Error while running the ACME sample

‏2013-05-10T09:41:23Z  

Hi, 

This error may caused by you are using a wrong third-party library, could you supply your third-party library jar's list ? There is a jar named aopalliance.jar, please make sure you are using the right one, not  aopalliance-alpha1.jar. 

Thanks.

• arzetry
    arzetry
    11 Posts

‏2013-05-10T09:41:23Z  

Hi, 

This error may caused by you are using a wrong third-party library, could you supply your third-party library jar's list ? There is a jar named aopalliance.jar, please make sure you are using the right one, not  aopalliance-alpha1.jar. 

Thanks.

• 觉后参禅
    觉后参禅
    5 Posts

‏2013-05-10T15:45:52Z  
    • arzetry
    • ‏2013-05-10T09:41:23Z

Hi, 

Thanks.

Thanks. That's the exactly reason, and I really appreciate your professional skill.

• 觉后参禅
    觉后参禅
    5 Posts

‏2013-05-10T16:15:52Z  

I also found there are some defect on the ICAP.pdf, page 27, "Populating the hotel and car data", the URL should be

• Dana_Price
    Dana_Price
    1 Post

‏2013-05-10T16:52:54Z  

I also found there are some defect on the ICAP.pdf, page 27, "Populating the hotel and car data", the URL should be

Thank you for noticing that ... we will record that as an issue in the documentation.

• arzetry
    arzetry
    11 Posts

‏2013-05-11T05:19:24Z  

Thanks. That's the exactly reason, and I really appreciate your professional skill.

You are welcome, appreciate your comments during the usage of ICAP. :-)

• Kai Zhang (张凯)
    Kai Zhang (张凯)
    1 Post

‏2013-05-17T07:12:45Z  

Thanks for your try and nice catch! This document issue has been fixed and will be reflected in next update version.

Any further question and feedback, please kindly post it. thanks!