Topic
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-10-23T21:17:28Z by dgowda01
Shashank14
Shashank14
1 Post
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Not able to find users in ITIM Console... But getting message 'User already exists in TAM' When trying to add in group

‏2013-10-17T05:58:28Z |

Iam trying to add a user under a group. Navigated  to manage groups, found group, Added a member to it. But when i searched for that user in the group i didn't get the user in the search list. I have checked the request and found the message 'User already exists in TAM'. I have checked the LDAP i can see the user there too.. But am not able to find the same user in console. It is not happening for all users, Only few users are getting displayed in console instead all. I have compared the attributes but all are same for both displaying and non displaying users..!!! Any suggestions????

• yn2000
    yn2000
    1085 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Not able to find users in ITIM Console... But getting message 'User already exists in TAM' When trying to add in group

‏2013-10-17T07:17:00Z  in response to Shashank14

Let's start with a simple analysis first: Have you run reconciliation? If you did, have you checked whether the user is listed in the 'orphan account'?

Rgds. YN.

• dgowda01
    dgowda01
    32 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Not able to find users in ITIM Console... But getting message 'User already exists in TAM' When trying to add in group

‏2013-10-23T21:17:28Z  in response to Shashank14

Run a full recon. If counts from TAM and ITIM do not match, check to see if you have LDAP max-search-size set to a non-zero value in your TAM.