2 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-07-15T15:01:15Z by P8MN_sumit_kumar
P8MN_sumit_kumar
P8MN_sumit_kumar
7 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic GetOrder service invokation error

‏2013-06-22T16:58:53Z |

Hi team,

A per requirement we need to use WCS componenet-service GetOrder to get order detail from extenal system.

while i am trying to invoke GetOrder Service using OOB class by calling CommonOrderFacadeClient .the request and response s working fine if i am not trying to include USERDATA in response,but as soon as i include it exception trace is thrown.

I have attached exception trace while response is passed with UserData field value.where as when Userdata is removed from response things works as expected.as well as request and response which has been composed.

kindly let me know solution for it or any reference

Attachments

• Raj.S
    Raj.S
    513 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: GetOrder service invokation error

‏2013-06-24T09:35:07Z  in response to P8MN_sumit_kumar

Hi,

How did the <_ord:UsableShippingAddress> get the UserData element in the response XML ? I think <_ord:UsableShippingAddress> is of type ContactInfoIdentifierType which does not have any support to UserData element. Please check the way you are constructing the response XML.

<_ord:UsableShippingAddress>
                      <_wcf:UniqueID>-1000</_wcf:UniqueID>
                      <_wcf:ExternalIdentifier>
                         <_wcf:ContactInfoNickName>wcsadmin</_wcf:ContactInfoNickName>
                      </_wcf:ExternalIdentifier>
                     <_wcf:UserData>
                      <!--Zero or more repetitions:-->
                      <_wcf:UserDataField name="SHIP_DATA">This is test data</_wcf:UserDataField>
                   </_wcf:UserData>

</_ord:UsableShippingAddress>

Hope this helps !!!

Rgds, Raj.

• P8MN_sumit_kumar
      P8MN_sumit_kumar
      7 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: GetOrder service invokation error

‏2013-07-15T15:01:15Z  in response to Raj.S
      thanxs for ur answer,the issue was basically with URI mismatch in soap envelop which was coming from ESB.