Topic
  • 96 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-08-07T04:05:05Z by S.A.SAMI
bobleah
bobleah
3 Posts

Pinned topic Contest registration, registration questions, or registration problems?

‏2010-08-23T02:42:05Z |
To register for TGMC 2012... please follow the steps in "How to enter TGMC". Problem with registering or registration questions?  Please append your questions to this thread.  Thank you! 

Updated on 2012-08-07T04:05:05Z at 2012-08-07T04:05:05Z by S.A.SAMI
  • channi
    channi
    2 Posts

from where i can update members of my team?????

‏2010-08-27T15:05:44Z  

please suggest me.i am very confused about team updation.
    i want to add a member in my team .how will a proceed for this?

i have read frequently asked questions and i had followed that.

but still not able to understand how will i get informed about this.???
  • TANUJKATHURIA
    TANUJKATHURIA
    1 Post

Re: Contest registration, registration questions, or registration problems?

‏2010-08-29T11:14:26Z  
    May i know till what date we have to submit the project??Which is the last date to register,actually my team members are out of the town so that is why i am asking? 
  • channi
    channi
    2 Posts

‏2010-08-29T13:44:22Z  
    May i know till what date we have to submit the project??Which is the last date to register,actually my team members are out of the town so that is why i am asking? 

Registrations are open!

Software Requirement Specification (SRS) Submission: 31 Dec 2010

Seven bonus points if submitted within one month of registration.
    Five bonus points if submitted before 31 Dec 2010.

Project Submission: 28 Feb 2011

Seven bonus points if submitted within two months of SRS submission.
    Five bonus points if submitted before January 2011.

Project Evaluation, First Round Results: 31 Mar 2011

Face-to-Face Evaluations: 20-30 Apr 2011

• nilsxtoshu
    nilsxtoshu
    11 Posts

‏2010-08-30T16:16:44Z  
     how can we update the team members??
  • DhaneshGadekar
    DhaneshGadekar
    1 Post

‏2010-08-30T16:19:00Z  
    Sir . . .for last step of registration .the page can not be Displays & back to wikis option arrive . . . . .  . . . 
    Please sir how to create myDevelopers  Work group . . . . 
  • nilsxtoshu
    nilsxtoshu
    11 Posts

‏2010-08-30T16:24:07Z  
     we have submitted our custom scenario 4 days back but haven't received any confirmation regarding the same... how much time will it take?? please  be responsive enough..
    team-"Awaited"
    Updated on 2010-08-30T16:24:07Z at 2010-08-30T16:24:07Z by nilsxtoshu
  • Chronosaeon
    Chronosaeon
    1 Post

‏2010-09-01T23:13:56Z  
     we have submitted our custom scenario 4 days back but haven't received any confirmation regarding the same... how much time will it take?? please  be responsive enough..
    team-"Awaited"
    I second that. 
    @TGMC Admins We submitted our own project scenario, and awaiting for your reply. Please get back to us, immediately so that we can working on the SRS.
    Updated on 2010-09-01T23:13:56Z at 2010-09-01T23:13:56Z by Chronosaeon
  • nilsxtoshu
    nilsxtoshu
    11 Posts

‏2010-09-03T10:59:06Z  
    team-"Awaited"
     hi, we got the reply from you stating to revert to same template and cut short functional requirements to 8 , as such we have mailed you the refined scenario please review it soon...
  • nilsxtoshu
    nilsxtoshu
    11 Posts

‏2010-09-04T18:41:36Z  
     hi, we got the reply from you stating to revert to same template and cut short functional requirements to 8 , as such we have mailed you the refined scenario please review it soon...
     thanks for the approval..
  • cmw.osdude
    cmw.osdude
    5 Posts

‏2010-09-10T17:12:49Z  
    Sir . . .for last step of registration .the page can not be Displays & back to wikis option arrive . . . . .  . . . 
    Please sir how to create myDevelopers  Work group . . . . 
     A change was made to one of the title to the instruction page, which broke the link.  Thanks for pointing this out!  It's been corrected, but you can get to it now by using this link.
    Updated on 2010-09-10T17:12:49Z at 2010-09-10T17:12:49Z by cmw.osdude
  • cmw.osdude
    cmw.osdude
    5 Posts

‏2010-09-13T04:23:26Z  
     We've redone the registration instructions so they are all on one page and, hopefully, a little clearer to follow.  See How to enter TGMC.
    Updated on 2010-09-13T04:23:26Z at 2010-09-13T04:23:26Z by sarim
  • ramjeeverma
    ramjeeverma
    1 Post

Registration Problem

‏2010-09-19T14:32:38Z  
     I am trying back 15 days but,  I couldn't registration in TGMC. I already created My dW display name.  but again again show message your my dw display name is not recognized. please help me.

How I solve this problem
    Ramjee verma
  • cvjoy
    cvjoy
    1 Post

‏2010-10-03T19:28:11Z  

• cmw.osdude
    cmw.osdude
    5 Posts

‏2010-10-04T15:18:28Z  
    • rebeck10
    • ‏2010-10-03T05:19:01Z
      Form a private group for your team as described these optional instructions for joining the contest (http://bit.ly/9Fm2O1)
    The link given is not working.It  has been1 week now since i have mailed at   tgmc@in.ibm.com but no confirmation reply.Please reply as soon as possible
     To reduce complexity in the contest, the requirement to create a private group has been removed, along with their instructions.  If you still wish to have a group for you and your colleagues to work on your project, it's easy to do:
    1.  Select the Groups option from the menu at the top.
    2.  Hit the "Start a group" button.
    3.  Fill out information and add your colleagues as members.
    4.  You will probably want to set your group to "This group does not allow public access" so that all of your communication remains private.
    There is a video showing instructions on this which you can find on YouTube. 
    However, this is no longer a requirement to enter the contest.
  • MADHURIOUCE
    MADHURIOUCE
    1 Post

‏2010-10-07T08:09:36Z  
     we have successfully registered for tgmc.but the link given in the confirmation mail is broken so i couldn't form a user group corresponding to my team..what should i do now? please help me out with this as early as possible........ thanx a lot
  • skrsarvnn
    skrsarvnn
    269 Posts

‏2010-10-08T11:50:51Z  
     we have successfully registered for tgmc.but the link given in the confirmation mail is broken so i couldn't form a user group corresponding to my team..what should i do now? please help me out with this as early as possible........ thanx a lot
     Hi Madhu,
    You login with your login credentials then follow the registration steps, you will be able to form the your group

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/wikis/home?lang=en#/wiki/W1302f61f2e98_46e8_8f4b_649337b014b6/page/How%20to%20Enter%20TGMC

All the best
  • anand.m
    anand.m
    3 Posts

‏2010-10-10T04:23:48Z  
     Hi... I Recently registered my team of 4 members excluding the mentor... After registration a page opened which lasted for not more than 2 seconds; hence i couldn't read it... Then i went on to creation of a private group... When i tried to add one my team member, i couldn't find her... So i asked her to check her display name and update it to the same name itself... Now again, when i tried to add her, i am able to... So i want to ask, whether my team registration is complete or incomplete? I, nor my team members got no confirmation mail... Can i register again?
  • anand.m
    anand.m
    3 Posts

‏2010-10-10T09:46:18Z  
     I also wanted to know, what if i register with a wrong display name? Will i get a confirmation mail? Will my team get registered with the wrong information? Will I be disqualified? Can i register again with the correct information?
  • PRABHUVIP
    PRABHUVIP
    8 Posts

‏2010-10-12T02:24:44Z  

where i can update name of a member in my team after verifying? 

please suggest me.i am very confused about team updation.
    i need to view my teams details and in case if there is a change i need to update name of a member in my team .
    how will a proceed for this?
  • S.A.Praneeth
    S.A.Praneeth
    1 Post

‏2010-10-12T13:57:46Z  
    Hello,
    Our team thought of working on the project named
    "Online Reservations for Cine Mall"
    (which has been listed as one of project scenarios in the
    Project descriptions page).
    But unfortunately,the "Project scenario" field (selection box) of  "Team entry form" given by you did not contain this project title(i.e. online reservations for cine mall).
    Not only that, there are some more project scenarios that are given in description page but not in the seletion box.
    So, please help us regarding this matter.
    Updated on 2010-10-12T13:57:46Z at 2010-10-12T13:57:46Z by S.A.Praneeth
  • anand.m
    anand.m
    3 Posts

‏2010-10-12T15:19:15Z  
    • sarim
    • ‏2010-10-11T08:43:23Z
     Hello,

Thank you for writing to us!

Please mail the details of your team name against which you registered to tgmc@in.ibm.com for us to check on the same and get back to you.

Please ensure the correct display name is used to register so that TGMC team can back to you for any information which they need to share with you.
     How long will it take for them to reply?

And will one get a confirmation mail after registering? What must he do if he doesn't get a confirmation mail after registering? What may be the reasons for not getting it?
  • nehaagarwal
    nehaagarwal
    1 Post

‏2010-10-13T16:20:43Z  
     Hello,
    During team registration, I did not found the project Voice of Customer, but this project is there in the project scenarios. So, please guide us what to do now. 
  • sarim
    sarim
    146 Posts

‏2010-10-14T09:42:31Z  
    Hello,
    Our team thought of working on the project named
    "Online Reservations for Cine Mall"
    (which has been listed as one of project scenarios in the
    Project descriptions page).
    But unfortunately,the "Project scenario" field (selection box) of  "Team entry form" given by you did not contain this project title(i.e. online reservations for cine mall).
    Not only that, there are some more project scenarios that are given in description page but not in the seletion box.
    So, please help us regarding this matter.
     Hello,
    This issue has been sorted. Kindly check and proceed with your project accordingly.
  • sarim
    sarim
    146 Posts

‏2010-10-14T09:46:09Z  
     Hello,
    During team registration, I did not found the project Voice of Customer, but this project is there in the project scenarios. So, please guide us what to do now. 
    Hello,

This issue has been sorted. Kindly check and proceed with your project accordingly.