IC5Notice: We have upgraded developerWorks Community to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-05-20T12:24:15Z by mismaspeter
mismaspeter
mismaspeter
2 Posts

Pinned topic TBSM SLA configuration (HourlySLAPenalty)

‏2013-05-19T14:49:41Z |

Hello,

I would like to know how to change SLA chart settings. I need to change  parameter HourlySLAPenalty to show data in Euros (€) not in US dollars ($)?

regards,

Peter

• randybrown
    randybrown
    59 Posts

Re: TBSM SLA configuration (HourlySLAPenalty)

‏2013-05-20T11:55:40Z  

Hi Peter,

The TBSM Service Configuation Guide discusses how to modify this attribute for a template in:

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v3r1/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.tivoli.itbsm.doc_6.1.0.1%2FServiceConfigurationGuide%2Fbsmu_slat_penalties_calculations.html

This information all refers to "dollar" amounts, but it allows you to change the numeric value so hopefully that will give you the flexibility you need to report the amount in Euros.

Hope that helps...

Randy Brown

• mismaspeter
    mismaspeter
    2 Posts

Re: TBSM SLA configuration (HourlySLAPenalty)

‏2013-05-20T12:24:15Z  

Hi Peter,

The TBSM Service Configuation Guide discusses how to modify this attribute for a template in:

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v3r1/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.tivoli.itbsm.doc_6.1.0.1%2FServiceConfigurationGuide%2Fbsmu_slat_penalties_calculations.html

This information all refers to "dollar" amounts, but it allows you to change the numeric value so hopefully that will give you the flexibility you need to report the amount in Euros.

Hope that helps...

Randy Brown

Hi,

Thanks for the answer.

I already have values in Euros, but the problem is that in report is showing $ (see attachment).

I also need to modify SLA reports to show availability only for working hours (8:00-20:00). Is it possible to modify this report?

Regards, Peter

Attachments