Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-06-05T09:52:32Z by lixu0320
Sadagopan_Krishnamachari
14 Posts

Pinned topic mpxdata job ( derive data & create UNL's) not generating the UNL' for IDS

‏2014-03-06T17:15:02Z |

I am using v10.1 of the MDM SE. My member model has some IDS besides the OOTB segments. When I do a mpxdata job , I see segment specific UNL files only for OOTB segments, but no files for my IDS. Is this a defect in the product? Is this configurable in the Mpxdata job parameters?

strangely when I select the MEMPUT option ( instead of MEMCompute) the data does go in to the IDS tables.

• Sadagopan_Krishnamachari
    14 Posts

Re: mpxdata job ( derive data & create UNL's) not generating the UNL' for IDS

‏2014-03-19T08:05:29Z  

Apparently the Attribute type (segment name) must match with the DB table (after the MPI_ prefix) in the properties. Is this available in the documentation?

• lixu0320
    lixu0320
    2 Posts

Re: mpxdata job ( derive data & create UNL's) not generating the UNL' for IDS

‏2014-06-05T09:52:32Z  

Apparently the Attribute type (segment name) must match with the DB table (after the MPI_ prefix) in the properties. Is this available in the documentation?

You need to select the IDS in the 'Attribute Types' tab page when configuring mpxdata job. In this way, you will see the unl generated for your IDS.