• 5 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2015-06-18T15:48:02Z by Kriss
ankam1987
ankam1987
3 Posts

Pinned topic How to display the Column Headers vertically from Bottom to Top

‏2013-04-06T13:47:12Z |
Hi,

I have requirement to display the crosstab column headers from bottom to top.
Cognos has an option to display from top to bottom.

Thanks in advance.
Updated on 2013-04-06T14:56:48Z at 2013-04-06T14:56:48Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1959 Posts

Re: How to display the Column Headers vertically from Bottom to Top

‏2013-04-06T14:56:48Z  
    Hi,
    In Cross tab node member properties Under Font & Text-> Select Text Flow & Justification there you can modify as you like. But I think Top to Bottom only will work. try that option.

Thanks,
    Suresh.
  • blampma1
    blampma1
    1 Post

‏2013-04-25T15:10:50Z  
    Hi,
    In Cross tab node member properties Under Font & Text-> Select Text Flow & Justification there you can modify as you like. But I think Top to Bottom only will work. try that option.

Thanks,
    Suresh.

• JohnWilkinson
    JohnWilkinson
    62 Posts

‏2013-04-26T13:44:05Z  

I've seen a technique somewhere that allows you to rotate the column headers to any angle. I will try and find it for you, it was quite an interesting technique.

• JohnWilkinson
    JohnWilkinson
    62 Posts

‏2013-04-26T13:47:37Z  

I've seen a technique somewhere that allows you to rotate the column headers to any angle. I will try and find it for you, it was quite an interesting technique.

http://jeevancognos.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/rotate-text-in-cognos-8-report-studio.html

This allows you to rotate test to any angle. Unlock the crosstab, and drop an HTML object into the column header.

• Kriss
    Kriss
    1 Post

‏2015-06-18T15:48:02Z  

Hi all,

I am new to Cognos Report Studio... it might be a silly question but I would like to modify the "justification" of the information above the body of the report.  For example, I want the page number and the date display on the far right hand corner of the report, and other parameters would display on the far left side of the report.  I tried to go to the crosstab - Font & Text - Direction & Justification - the justification is disabled.

Can you guys provide some guidance please?

Thank you.