Pinned topic What are the Technical and Business benifits of TM1 10.1.1 over TM1 9.5.2 ?
Currently we are having our applications in TM1 9.5.2.
We want to know the Technical and Business benefits of moving to TM1 10.1.1, so that we can convince our client for migration.
Do we have any such document except the documents coming with TM1 10.1.1?
Response appreciated... :)
Rizwan.Kaif 27000219XW197 Posts
Re: What are the Technical and Business benifits of TM1 10.1.1 over TM1 9.5.2 ?2013-04-30T18:06:57ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.
Please read the New Features guide. Some of the new features are listed here:
MarcusDietrich 270003S1UC5 Posts
Re: What are the Technical and Business benifits of TM1 10.1.1 over TM1 9.5.2 ?2013-06-28T04:28:36ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.
- Cognos Insight as Planning, Budgeting, Reporting and Personal Desktop Analysis client
- Performance Modeler as new modeling tool, which is easier to handle than Architect
- an application and model deployment wizards
- TM1 Operations Console to monitor server health
- Cell Level Annotations in TM1 Applications
- Data Reservation to handle access to planning nodes via TM1 Applications ( a lot more scalable than managing access to planning nodes via security groups in TM1 9.5.2)
and many more small improvements :)