• 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-05-02T15:36:00Z by kumavive
XB3V_Keshav_Chauhan
XB3V_Keshav_Chauhan
31 Posts

Pinned topic Workflow Launch in ICN Plugin

‏2013-04-05T08:34:00Z |
Greetings,
I want to launch a Workflow on a button click which is displayed in a layout(displayed when samplePluginAction is invoked) in ICN Custom Plugin.
Pls guide..
  • damorris
    damorris
    825 Posts

Re: Workflow Launch in ICN Plugin

‏2013-04-22T15:02:05Z  

The step processor is URL addressable.  The URL's are documented in the programming guide.

• XB3V_Keshav_Chauhan
    XB3V_Keshav_Chauhan
    31 Posts

‏2013-04-24T09:25:54Z  
    • damorris
    • ‏2013-04-22T15:02:05Z

The step processor is URL addressable.  The URL's are documented in the programming guide.

Thanks damorris for the reply ,

Actually i m trying to launch a workflow by calling the Request.invokePluginService() in a layout on a button click, i m able to launch workflow but also getting an error of wrong configuration. I don't want any response from the response just want to trigger the workflow

PFA the error screen shot, SamplePluginService , SamplePluginServiceP8 and layout js file.

Please help for the right configuration....

• kumavive
    kumavive
    9 Posts

‏2013-05-02T15:36:00Z  

Thanks damorris for the reply ,

Actually i m trying to launch a workflow by calling the Request.invokePluginService() in a layout on a button click, i m able to launch workflow but also getting an error of wrong configuration. I don't want any response from the response just want to trigger the workflow

PFA the error screen shot, SamplePluginService , SamplePluginServiceP8 and layout js file.

Please help for the right configuration....

Few things to check -

Is WF transferred? Make sure to use the Navigator step processor in WF.

Are you able to save your WF preference settings? I doubt your PE settings is not correct here.