I followed this link to move a VOB from CC v7 to v8:
1. Copy the .vbs to the new server.
2. fix_prot –root –r –chown vobadm –chgrp ccusers on VOBs.
4. Register and retag the VOBs.
I haven't done the SID mapping, just want to see what it will look like.
As you can see from attached image:
1. I can create a new file with no issue (left lower two windows).
2. The view is looking at the wrong version for the old directory.
I sychronized the projects and views, restart the machine, find no check-out,.., can't figure out why.
This topic has been locked.
JirongHu 100000D3YX687 Posts
Re: View look at main/0 after VOB migration2013-04-05T14:45:35ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.Sorry, I was looking at the wrong project. TestProject_Integration & TestCreation_Integration.