Topic
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2013-04-05T16:30:00Z by agrippa
lesleyajohnson76
lesleyajohnson76
126 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Automation Script Examples that use Array Notations?

‏2013-04-04T14:13:20Z |
Hi, everyone,

I am on SCCD 7.5.

I'm looking for automation script examples that use Array Notations. I need a starting point example that shows how to use conditional expressions within an Array Notation. In particular I would like something similar to the following:

POLINEcond:POLINESRECORDMATCH.totalunitcost

So my initial thought is to create a conditional expression that will use the ID field from my parent record and do a simple equal to the ID field in my POLINE. BTW…my POLINE and PO are custom objects not the standard objects that come with SCCD.

Next I would write an automation script that would go through the array and add up the field.

Thanks you for this forum! It's a real help!

L. Johnson
Updated on 2013-04-05T16:30:00Z at 2013-04-05T16:30:00Z by agrippa
  • agrippa
    agrippa
    25 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Automation Script Examples that use Array Notations?

‏2013-04-05T16:30:00Z  in response to lesleyajohnson76
    Lesley,

I'm trying to create a home page on IBM Developerworks of scripting examples. Bookmark this link:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/wikis/home?lang=en#/wiki/IBM%20Maximo%20Asset%20Management/page/Customizing%20with%20automation%20scripts

There is one example out there of using Array notations with criteria. The example is here:

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v49r1/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.mbs.doc%2Fautoscript%2Ft_ctr_automate_assign_sr_sg.html
    On this InfoCenter page, click the second link "Assigning the service group to the service request ". In the new page that opens up click the first link: "Creating the action launch point and script".

You'll see I have used array notation to control which TICKETSPECATTRIBUTES I need to retrieve when examining a Service Request record.