Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-04-18T10:00:24Z by Conornei
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
14225 Posts

Pinned topic Code Completion for pre-existing dojo Project in RAD / RSA 8.5

‏2013-04-03T09:33:05Z |
First off nice one on adding support for code completion of dojo projects in the new version of RAD :)

My question is how to enable this on an existing portlet project?

Also I'd like to point to a dojo in my workspace, instead of creating a new one or using the CDN.

So is there a way to do this for existing projects, or are we limited to new projects using the Web Project Wizard?
Updated on 2013-04-05T08:58:16Z at 2013-04-05T08:58:16Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    14225 Posts

Re: Code Completion for pre-existing dojo Project in RAD / RSA 8.5

‏2013-04-05T08:58:16Z  
    Hello,

Could you check to see if this helps you?

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/radhelp/v8r5/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.portal.doc%2Ftopics%2Ftdojotoolkit.html

If the Portlet project already exists, you should be able to right click on it in the Project/Enterprise Explorer, and choose Properties>Facets. From there you could use the instructions listed above.

Thank you and regards, Lara
  • Conornei
    Conornei
    1 Post

Re: Code Completion for pre-existing dojo Project in RAD / RSA 8.5

‏2013-04-18T10:00:24Z  
    Hello,

Could you check to see if this helps you?

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/radhelp/v8r5/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.portal.doc%2Ftopics%2Ftdojotoolkit.html

If the Portlet project already exists, you should be able to right click on it in the Project/Enterprise Explorer, and choose Properties>Facets. From there you could use the instructions listed above.

Thank you and regards, Lara

Yeah, although the documents didn't mention that the Dojo Toolkit Facet is incompatible with the JSR Portlet Facet.

I used the Dojo Toolkit In WebSphere Portal Facet though & that is working alright, albeit I can only select dojo 1.4 (I'm on Portal 7).

The migration to Connections 4 seems to have missed that this was a question, but I'd say this has answered my question. Thank you :)