Topic
  • No replies
KevinLin
KevinLin
1 Post

Pinned topic Got AMS Java interceptor failed to get the security policy in 7.5 for PCF

‏2013-04-03T07:18:23Z |
Dear WMQ Gurus,

I encountered a problem in WMQ v7.5 about "The IBM WebSphere MQ Advanced Message Security Java interceptor failed to obtain the security policy. Reason Code: 3013" in PCF Java APIs. The whole stack trace of MQException is like below:

MQJE001: Completion code: '2',Reason '3013'。
com.ibm.mq.MQException: MQJE001: Completion code: '2',Reason '3013'。
at com.ibm.mq.MQDestination.open(MQDestination.java:331)
at com.ibm.mq.MQQueue.<init>(MQQueue.java:250)
at com.ibm.mq.MQQueueManager.accessQueue(MQQueueManager.java:2799)
at com.ibm.mq.pcf.PCFAgent.open(PCFAgent.java:334)
at com.ibm.mq.pcf.PCFAgent.open(PCFAgent.java:309)
at com.ibm.mq.pcf.PCFAgent.connect(PCFAgent.java:230)
at com.ibm.mq.pcf.PCFAgent.<init>(PCFAgent.java:163)
at com.ibm.pcf.test.ListQManagerAttrs.main(ListQManagerAttrs.java:43)
Caused by: com.ibm.mq.jmqi.JmqiException: CC=2;RC=3013
at com.ibm.mq.ese.intercept.JmqiOpenInterceptorImpl.processExceptionAfterOpen(JmqiOpenInterceptorImpl.java:696)
at com.ibm.mq.ese.intercept.JmqiOpenInterceptorImpl.afterSpiOpen(JmqiOpenInterceptorImpl.java:212)
at com.ibm.mq.ese.jmqi.InterceptedJmqiImpl.spiOpen(InterceptedJmqiImpl.java:452)
at com.ibm.mq.ese.jmqi.ESEJMQI.spiOpen(ESEJMQI.java:513)
at com.ibm.mq.MQDestination.open(MQDestination.java:320)
... 7 more
Caused by: IBM WebSphere MQ Advanced Message Security Java interceptor failed to obtain the security policy。Reason Code: '3013'
The IBM WebSphere MQ Advanced Message Security Java interceptor was not able to obtain the security policy.
See subsequent messages in the exception for more details about the cause of the error.
at com.ibm.mq.ese.service.PolicyServiceImpl.failedToObtainPolicyException(PolicyServiceImpl.java:400)
at com.ibm.mq.ese.service.PolicyServiceImpl.policyFromPcf(PolicyServiceImpl.java:603)
at com.ibm.mq.ese.intercept.JmqiOpenInterceptorImpl.storeSecurityInfoInSmqiObject(JmqiOpenInterceptorImpl.java:341)
at com.ibm.mq.ese.intercept.JmqiOpenInterceptorImpl.afterSpiOpen(JmqiOpenInterceptorImpl.java:209)
... 10 more
The application is the example - "ListQManagerAttrs" of MS0B SupportPac. And, the exception was raised by executing the statement like -
agent = new PCFAgent ("9.191.43.59",1414,"SYSTEM.DEF.SVRCONN");

Before I tried to initializes a new PCFAgent with a client connection to a queue manager, I did try to initializes a new PCFAgent with a bindings connection to a queue manager successfully. Also, after I encountered the problem, I tried the following ways by using MQSC command:
- disable CHLAUTH
- set USERSRC of CHLAUTH to CHANNEL and BLOCKUSR of TYPE to nobody
- remove all of the CHLAUTH definition of the QMGR. Furthermore, I created a svrconn channel instead of the default channels "SYSTEM.DEF.SVRCONN" and "SYSTEM.ADMIN.SVRCONN" to connect.

Unfortunately, I always got the problem as above exception.

So, looking for WMQ gurus' help to overcome my problem, and guide me any configuration point I need to do for the security policy in WMQ v7.5.