Topic
  • No replies
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
5842 Posts

Pinned topic TSRM logs location

‏2013-03-21T20:59:43Z |
Hello Everyone,

I stumbled across a very strange problem yesterday: two of the communication templates I had set up, got suddenly translated back to english (I had manually changed those to spanish). The last changes I made to TSRM and communications templates inside maximo are still there, and I had never worked on the modified communication templates since the initial translation effort.

The only work I did previous to the incident was the inactive log archive pruning on the DB2 server. But, as said earlier, the last app changes are still there which leads me to think the log archive procedure didn't have anything to do with the issue.

I want to know which log files are there to check this kind of changes on TSRM and application changes.

Thanks for your help