My Mediation module was working fine. Recently i did a wsdl change and again redeployed my module. I also regenerated the binding(in export) and deployed.
But the Problem is, am unable to start the application.
1) From logs i came to know, the old wsdl generated during Export binding creation still been referred within the server somewhere...
But its working fine in my local machine...
What i did is, i took the old autpo generated wsdl, pointed the existing export to the old wsdl and made the application to start.
But i know this is a temporary work around...
Good solution is solicited.
This topic has been locked.