Topic
  • 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-08-18T20:55:09Z by jdoles
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
1830 Posts

Pinned topic Safe Simple Commissions Review - Shocking Truth

‏2013-03-16T10:09:16Z |

Hello Guyz, This is Ansh here. If you are looking for Safe Simple Commissions Review you just come to right place. This is just Safe Simple Commissions Review if you are looking for Safe Simple Commissions official site Click Here To Visit

With a very simple concept, Safe Simple Commissions Review is the most expected product in the world of Internet marketing. Bill Gregory’s Safe Simple Commissions is an extremely powerful and comprehensive system that utilize the power of "FACEBOOK" to generate unstoppable income with affiliate marketing. Bill claims that he can teach the newbie means the ordinary person with no previous knowledge or technical skills. how to generate hundreds and thousands of dollars a day on autopilot from the comfort of his or own home just by working 10 to 15 minutes a day.

As we know facebook is real source of traffic and its still very powerful when it comes to traffic and generating income. The idea behind the entire product is very simple. Safe Simple Commissions is all about monetizing Facebook fan pages with Click bank or Click sure to earn simple and safe commissions from affiliate marketing. it hardly takes 10 minutes to create well optimized website and fan page with Safe Simple Commissions. As it does everything for you automatically. All you need to do is post your affiliate links into the software. And it will create super viral website filled with your affiliate links with Auto Viral Traffic System.

Safe Simple Commissions Members Area: 

I’m not not going to waste your time, lets jump into members area and its features.

Step 1: Go to Facebook Pages

Step 2: Click on "Create a Page"

Step 3: Choose a Name for your Fan Page

Step 5: Choose a Domain

Step 6: Get Hosting

Step 7: Change Settings of Domain

Step 8: Start Hosting + Domain Installation

Step 9: Generate Funny Content using Our Tool

Step 10: Post Your New Viral link on Your Fanpage

Step 11: Invite All Your Friends

Step 12: The Power of the Like

Safe Simple Commissions includes 12 Steps. it does not really matter either you are newbie or expert in facebook. everything is explained in detail with video tutorials. It starts from setting up your facebook account, fan page and affiliate accounts. After that there are some easy to understand video on setting up your hosting and domain to use Safe Simple Commissions. (Do not get all these things less worthy, domain and hosting integration is an important part to use Safe Simple Commissions). In the end the best generating funny content and viral stuff, posting on facebook, how to invite all your friends, and best all of all how to boost number of likes for your fan page.

So, Safe Simple Commissions allow users to utilize the power of Facebook fanpages and get viral traffic with Auto Viral Traffic system.  This method is very simple and easy to use but believe me its very effective and powerful. You need to create facebook account and facebook fan page to use this system. You also need your own domain and hosting (you can use free hosting by Safe Simple Commissions)

Once you are done with all that, the next part is  Auto Viral Traffic System its actually an online tool which create super viral link for you and provide you super viral content on daily base.  Auto Viral Traffic System creates super viral link with unique and stunning content. once you post your viral link in your fan page and even one of fan page subscriber hits like button. it will become visible to all of his/her friends instantly which your fan page super viral in no time. The tool also inserts Clickbank and Clicksure ads with YOUR affiliate id, 100% automatically. So, possibilities of making money with Safe Simple Commissions are huge and huge.

So,all you need to do is repeat this process and create as many money pages as you can to maximizes your earning with face fan page by using Safe Simple Commissions. you can create unlimited fan pages and make unlimited viral links and content with Safe Simple Commissions tool. There is no limit at all. In case you get stuck at any point there are training videos for each and every step. Even Biill explains how to create facebook and which facebook fan pages work best with safe simple commissions software.

Click Here To Activate Special Discount Now

What are the up-sells?

Yes,There are two upsells inside the course.

1. Auto Cash Website : I love this one. Auso Cash Website includes massive resources for keyword research, niche research and domain research. it also includes auto automatic Blog Installation, Content Generation and Auto Link Builder. This is perfect. i am using it right now but still did not get any result as i started it few hours back only.

2. eMail Funnel Mastery :  The Email Funnel Mastery is a powerful tool that allows you to take advantage of superb and FULLY AUTOMATED email marketing software. i got this one too but did not try it yet. but i would love to suggest you if you are in email marketing. then you must go for it.

The upsells are not really required to make this system work. The basic product is enough, but still I recommend the 1st upsell its because it is really an amazing offer.

Pros: Best course for beginners, simple and easy to follow and understand, able to make you money within 24 hours after purchase. Huge list of Bonuses, massive amount money making methods.

Cons: you need web hosting and domain to use this system. though bill provide cheapest deal for you in members area for hosting and domain.

Conclusion

As i said earlier i have tested this system and i know it works. but if you really want to see my results. look at the image below :

So, as you can see the above image i am using this system and already making money. i did not use it on big scale. i just created one page that made me sales. Now, I am going to do this project on big scale which means more pages and more money. so, the question is that is Safe Simple Commissions Works?  Yes, it works but do not expect to make hundred and millions of dollars over a night. use this system carefully again and again. I assure you this is rock solid system. it also includes massive bonus which includes, Fast Commissions, Bonus Free Training, Special Bonus(I'm not sure if i am allowed to reveal this one but yea you will get full access to 100%  proven working method and legit product. Along with all these you will get 9 different working methods on facebook, twitter,ebay, google adsense and google.

Safe Simple Commissions set up your own website and the hosting even give you right direct for creating facebook accounts, fan pages and affiliate accounts. The training, software, tutorials and functioning of this product is satisfying. It is an investment worth making. Grab this product now, and avail its benefits. Make the best use of it and prosper in your online business. It provides you with the best and effective information to marketer to be successful in their business without any problem.

To Purchase Safe Simple Commissions Follow The link below Now

Click Here To Activate Special Discount Now

• cbmorgan
    cbmorgan
    1 Post

Re: Safe Simple Commissions Review - Shocking Truth

‏2013-05-29T20:12:04Z  

Hi,

Can I implement Safe Simple Commissions and start making some money without buying hosting and Domain.  Are you

saying that this product comes with free domain and hosting access.  I need a product to at least start making commissions.

And then hopefully I can use the commissions to go further and buy hosting and domain later, as I am very low on cash but

would like to start somewhere online trying to generate an income without having to payout a lot before I make something.  

I am disabled and unemployed. 

• babakamdev
    babakamdev
    2 Posts

‏2013-05-31T19:23:52Z  
    • cbmorgan
    • ‏2013-05-29T20:12:04Z

Hi,

Can I implement Safe Simple Commissions and start making some money without buying hosting and Domain.  Are you

saying that this product comes with free domain and hosting access.  I need a product to at least start making commissions.

And then hopefully I can use the commissions to go further and buy hosting and domain later, as I am very low on cash but

would like to start somewhere online trying to generate an income without having to payout a lot before I make something.  

I am disabled and unemployed. 

Hello Morgan, 

No, You need domain and hosting to work this system.its an important part of the method. And Yes they provides lots of free stuff. you can get very cheap hosting and domain from them. when i say cheap it means cheap.. And it works for sure. I made $1000 last week with safe simple commissions system.  

Let me know if you need any help.. 

Thanks

Updated on 2013-05-31T19:24:58Z at 2013-05-31T19:24:58Z by babakamdev
  • KingdomEntrepreneursToday
    1 Post

‏2013-06-01T16:31:04Z  

I heard about this Safe Simple Commissions is the real deal! Is this truly affiliate marketing on auto pilot?? I am asking because there are so so many scams out there that rip people off. I just want to know that SSC is the truth, that's all. :-) 

• jdoles
    jdoles
    1 Post

‏2013-08-18T20:55:09Z  

I have also tried safe simple commissions and its not a scam. I think users need to apply the methods correctly. Don't go in looking for it to be the magic system, Working as an affiliate is just what it is. It is work.

Click Here to Get a Discount on Safe Simple Commissions!

Updated on 2013-08-18T20:55:57Z at 2013-08-18T20:55:57Z by jdoles