4 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-03-18T08:04:25Z by jmueller
jmueller
jmueller
26 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Health Summary: items per page change

‏2013-03-13T12:22:02Z |
Hello OPM Team,

Can somebody explain how I can change in the Health Summary view to expand the items per page for the data source
within a config file.

Thanks for your effort.

Joachim
Updated on 2013-03-18T08:04:25Z at 2013-03-18T08:04:25Z by jmueller
  • UteBaumbach
    UteBaumbach
    55 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Health Summary: items per page change

‏2013-03-14T09:28:18Z  in response to jmueller
    Hello Joachim,
    if I understand your question correctly then you want to change the default number of 10 items displayed in Health Summary to something else and want to persist this new setting in a way that you don't have to change it each time after logon ?

If my understanding is correct then unfortunately this is not possible due to a Flex limitation. The Web UI is currently coded in Flex in general, but some dashboards have been already changed to Dojo. It is the plan to continue the move to Dojo in future releases. In Dojo this limitation does not exist.

How many databases do you have ? Maybe you can set filters (which can be persisted) to ensure that the most important databases always appear in the top 10 ?

Regards
    Ute Baumbach
    • jmueller
      jmueller
      26 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-03-14T10:01:53Z  in response to UteBaumbach
      Hello Ute,

Yes, that is indeed my intention. I know the filter, but this didn't solve the problem.
      We have to see all databases because we want to use the dashboard as a central control station and there is the second question:

After a time the session ends with a logout. Is it possible to have an endless login?

Thanks and best regards
      Joachim
  • UteBaumbach
    UteBaumbach
    55 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-03-15T10:17:03Z  in response to jmueller
    Hello Joachim,
    there is unfortunately no way to configure an endless login from outside. The browser cookies we use are subject to expiry dates.

As workaround if you have the auto-refresh on or some access is done from the browser client - the session will be considered active and the timeouts/auto logout will be delayed. However, if the browser gets disconnected from the server, say because of network issues, then the session timeouts may start happening after that.

Regards
    Ute Baumbach
    • jmueller
      jmueller
      26 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-03-18T08:04:25Z  in response to UteBaumbach
      Hello Ute,

Thanks for your help. So I will talk with our web team, what we can do to solve the problem.

Best regards
      Joachim