• 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2015-01-14T11:47:42Z by MikkoTP
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
132 Posts

Pinned topic Problems with TFS 2010 Doors integration addon

‏2013-03-13T08:19:37Z |
hi,
I installed the Doors_TFS version 3 extension according to the installation guide.
But I just can't make this to work.
For example, the Doors icon appeared in my visual studio Tools menu but clicking it does nothing.
Is there any usage manual to this addon or could someone guide me through the use of it.

With many thanks in advance.

Sharon Y.
  • SudarshanRao
    SudarshanRao
    10 Posts

Re: Problems with TFS 2010 Doors integration addon

‏2013-04-24T14:15:45Z  

This piece of documentation is not available in the InfoCenter - it will be published soon. In the meantime, if you drop me a mail to sudarshan dot r at in dot ibm dot com, I can send you a copy of Administrators Manual.

Thanks,

Sudarshan

• MikkoTP
    MikkoTP
    2 Posts

‏2015-01-14T10:49:28Z  

This piece of documentation is not available in the InfoCenter - it will be published soon. In the meantime, if you drop me a mail to sudarshan dot r at in dot ibm dot com, I can send you a copy of Administrators Manual.

Thanks,

Sudarshan

Hi,

I have the same problem that I can't get the Doors icon in Tools menu to activate anything.  How can I get the Administrators Manual if it has answers to my problem

Mikko P

• MikkoTP
    MikkoTP
    2 Posts

‏2015-01-14T11:47:42Z  
    • MikkoTP
    • ‏2015-01-14T10:49:28Z

Hi,

I have the same problem that I can't get the Doors icon in Tools menu to activate anything.  How can I get the Administrators Manual if it has answers to my problem

Mikko P

Regional settings had to be english...