I have a couple of questions regarding ICN:
Is it possible to configure the default tree structure in the browse view
- to display a folder name which is stored in a custom property?
- to use a specific "root" folder (underneath the physical root folder) and to hide all the other folders?
- Is it possible to set up custom groups of properties (including custom properties!) and assign them to the main layout view? (at the moment there are properties and system properties but we also need two additional groups)
- within these groups I would like to define the properties which are editable OR readonly
- How can I rename the custom properties? I identified only the system properties but I would like to translate also the names of the custom properties.
- How can I register additional property files for translation? Should I create a new plugin containing a couple of new language files like for English, German, French and Italian? I have to avoid staging in the database. I want to use only the plugin mechanism and no database scripting.
All your ideas are welcome!
Product Name IBM Content Navigator
Build Level icn201.225 (201212071641)
Operating System Windows Server 2008 R2 6.1
JVM java.vm.vendor Sun Microsystems Inc.
java.vm.name Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
java.runtime.name Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment
java.vm.info mixed mode
JDBC Driver Microsoft SQL Server JDBC Driver 3.0 3.0.1301.101
PE Client Build 188.8.131.52 pui460.003.016
CE Client Build 184.108.40.206 (dap501.001.047)
CM Client Build 220.127.116.110
OD Client Build 18.104.22.168