Topic
  • 5 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2016-02-02T02:39:46Z by Sarochin T.
sgreenlese
sgreenlese
1 Post

Pinned topic "The page could not be edited due to an error"

‏2013-03-10T14:46:20Z |
I was editing this article in the HPC Central Wiki today:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/wikis/home?lang=en#/wiki/Welcome%20to%2 0High%20Performance%20Computing%20%28HPC%29%20Central/page/IBM%20HPC%20Clustering%20with%20Power%20775%20-%20Service%20Pack%206.2

When I tried to save my changes using the "Save and Close" button, it gave me a message:

"The page could not be edited due to an error"
I tried editing other peer and parent articles and tried using Firefox and Internet Explorer and got the same result. I also tried creating a new peer article, but it it would not create one.

Any suggestions? Is there a known issue with this wiki today? Thank you!! - Scott G.
Updated on 2013-03-13T17:37:53Z at 2013-03-13T17:37:53Z by JAntley
  • JAntley
    JAntley
    136 Posts

Re: "The page could not be edited due to an error"

‏2013-03-13T17:37:53Z  
    An antivirus server had not restarted after maintenance over the weekend. The situation was resolved early Monday. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Jeff Antley
    developerWorks Feedback Team
  • OneSkyWalker
    OneSkyWalker
    3 Posts

‏2016-01-30T06:21:24Z  

I have encountered the subject error many times since early this morning on the Power Systems wiki, specifically on the page at https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Power%20Systems/page/VIOS%20Advisor

Any idea when it might be resolved?

• Sarochin T.
    Sarochin T.
    39 Posts

‏2016-02-01T00:53:00Z  

I have encountered the subject error many times since early this morning on the Power Systems wiki, specifically on the page at https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Power%20Systems/page/VIOS%20Advisor

Any idea when it might be resolved?

Hi,  @OneSkyWalker .  

We are currently working on resolving the issue that you're experiencing asap. We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Sarochin

• OneSkyWalker
    OneSkyWalker
    3 Posts

‏2016-02-02T02:10:19Z  

Hi,  @OneSkyWalker .  

We are currently working on resolving the issue that you're experiencing asap. We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Sarochin

I am now able to edit the page.  Thank you very much for your help!

• Sarochin T.
    Sarochin T.
    39 Posts

‏2016-02-02T02:39:46Z  

I am now able to edit the page.  Thank you very much for your help!

Excellent news,  @OneSkyWalker . Let me know if you run into any other problems related to the dW website. My email is talk2dw@us.ibm.com​