Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-03-07T22:37:25Z by DGawron
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
9029 Posts

Pinned topic Fetch Entity Names on SQL Data Services shows just one table of the schema

‏2013-03-07T21:38:49Z |
I create a datasource for an AS400 Database. I test it in the WASCE and works perfectly, but when I tried to use it in the WEF Designer, it doen't work properly. I used the geronimo data base pool wizard selecting Database Type: OTHER, because I couldn't find any other that make a connection to the db.
with the corrected and already tested credentials

I used this JDBC Connect URL: jdbc:as400://<host>:<port>/<mySchema or myDB>

Problems:

1.- On a SQL Data Services builder, after selecting the DataSource on the SQL Data Source field, and after clicking the Fetch Entity Names, it load just some tables from other schemes and JUST ONE TABLE from MYSCHEMA. And even when I select this table, it doesn't work on the Testing Support.

2.- On a SQL Call a made it work with a select query with an other DB (Local DB, not production, Same structure, but DB2), but it doesn't work with the as400 one.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Updated on 2013-03-07T22:37:25Z at 2013-03-07T22:37:25Z by DGawron
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    9029 Posts

Re: Fetch Entity Names on SQL Data Services shows just one table of the schema

‏2013-03-07T21:54:00Z  
    I already tried to add some Table Parameters: %, %<Name of the table>, but it just don't load the other tables. And with the only table that I can use. It doesn't work. I've tried putting the schemma name in the advanced options, with out it. But just don't load the data when I tried in the support testing page.
  • DGawron
    DGawron
    580 Posts

Re: Fetch Entity Names on SQL Data Services shows just one table of the schema

‏2013-03-07T22:37:25Z  
    In the 8.0.0.1 fixpack there was a change that addressed this bug. Install 8.0.0.1 or 8.0.0.2 and you should be all set. If not you should contact support.