Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2015-02-17T11:09:55Z by SaiChaitanya_P
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
345 Posts

Pinned topic MDM 10 Data extension : Update Person Name failing

‏2013-03-07T18:27:24Z |
Hi,
I am using MDM V 10.0 and did a Person data extension, Person Name extension and Address extension in the same Hub module project.

I then added a person and was able to do it successfully with the extended attributes.

Then I tried and updatePerson with TCRMPersonBObj and TCRMPersonNameBObj inside ( see attached request XML).

This transaction is failing with the following error :

[1 1641 Error_DWLErrorMessageComponent_ErrorMessage:] The error message for the following parameters is not defined in the database. ComponentId = 1; error code = UPDERR; reason code = 1641; error message type = Update of the PersonName failed. PartyId in the PersonName does not match with PartyId supplied.

I have checked that last update dates (PartyLastUpdateDate, PersonLastUpdateDate and PersonNameLastUpdateDate )and PartyId and PersonNameIdPK are all correct. But am still unable to figure out, why it is failing

I am struggling with this for the past 10 days and any help is appreciated.

TIA
Shiladitya
Updated on 2013-03-07T18:32:40Z at 2013-03-07T18:32:40Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    345 Posts

    Re: MDM 10 Data extension : Update Person Name failing

    ‏2013-03-07T18:32:40Z  
    Pls ignore the strike through in error message :

    [1 1641 Error_DWLErrorMessageComponent_ErrorMessage:] The error message for the following parameters is not defined in the database. ComponentId = 1; error code = UPDERR; reason code = 1641; error message type = Update of the PersonName failed. PartyId in the PersonName does not match with PartyId supplied.
  • SaiChaitanya_P
    SaiChaitanya_P
    7 Posts

    Re: MDM 10 Data extension : Update Person Name failing

    ‏2015-02-17T11:09:55Z  

    If you done personName extension in MDM v10.1 there will be XPersonNameBObjExtInquiryData/InquiryDataImpl file created where 2 OOTB methods missed. I guess there will be like getPersonName(Long), getPersonNameByIdPK(Long). So there are 2 solutions for this either you should apply fix pack or copy and paste missing 2 methods in respective java files. Hope this helps