2 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-05-03T19:26:15Z by EKTK_NAGAVEL_RAJAGOPAL
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
95 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic ODM Events Web Service

‏2013-03-06T16:31:34Z |
Hi,

I have a web service deployed on Tomcat 55 server.In ODM Event designer,I have imported the WSDL and events/actions were generated automatically.Created business objects and mapped it to action and event objects.Deployed the event project successfully to runtime. But when testing by using Event widget,I don't see any response being generated and also don't see the loggers added in Web Service implementation class.However,when I test the same service using SOAP UI I get a response and also able to see loggers added in the Web service implementation class.I have 2 questions :
1.Am I missing any ear application in WAS ?(wbesoapconnector is deployed in WAS)
2.Is there any logging available in ODM so that i can check the logs for any errors ?

Thanks in advance !

Regards,
Sri
Updated on 2013-03-07T16:18:26Z at 2013-03-07T16:18:26Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    95 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: ODM Events Web Service

‏2013-03-07T16:18:26Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Was able to invoke the Web Service but the response is not being set to the event object field.Any idea on what could be the problem ?
    • EKTK_NAGAVEL_RAJAGOPAL
      9 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: ODM Events Web Service

‏2013-05-03T19:26:15Z  in response to SystemAdmin

Hi

Not sure if you still have this issue. Are you using web service (soap connector) at inbound (event) or outbound (action) side ?

Note that tester widget bypass the event connectors and directly place events to WBE internal topic/queue.

trace.log is great place to debug event processing.