• 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-03-05T16:10:20Z by kimbert@uk.ibm.com
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
4179 Posts

Pinned topic We service security with LDAP

‏2013-03-04T09:27:24Z |
HI everyone,

I have developed a message flow that is working as a web service provider. I am using WMB V8. Now I want to apply security to my web service using Apache Directory Studio(LDAP). I referred to below links. But I am not able to work it out.

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/1008_fan/1008_fan.html?ca=drs-

I need help regarding this.

Thanks in advance.
Updated on 2013-03-05T16:10:20Z at 2013-03-05T16:10:20Z by kimbert@uk.ibm.com
  • kimbert@uk.ibm.com
    kimbert@uk.ibm.com
    515 Posts

Re: We service security with LDAP

‏2013-03-04T15:52:07Z  
    Security is a complex subject. You will need to tell us exactly what you tried, or what you did not understand.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    4179 Posts

‏2013-03-05T06:22:38Z  
    Security is a complex subject. You will need to tell us exactly what you tried, or what you did not understand.
    Hi Kimbert,

I am trying to run the same sample flow in the link I had mentioned in my previous post. It is a simple flow containing SOAPInput node->Compute node->SOAPReply node. I have installed Apache Directory Studio and created a test server with connection and users with uid and password attributes. Then I created security profile in MQ Explorer for broker. Then I ran 'mqsisetdbparms' command for setting authentication for LDAP server. Finally I configure policy set, policy set binding and security profile properties for SOAPInput node in BAR file. I builded and deployed BAR file to default execution group and testing the flow by sending SOAP message(with security header(usernametoken)) from SoapUI tool. But previously I was getting an exception as "The server could not find security header". Now I am getting an exception as "CWWSS6521E: The Login failed because of an exception: com.ibm.broker.axis2.MbSoapLoginException: WebSphere Message Broker BIP2703".

Please help me.

Thanks.
  • kimbert@uk.ibm.com
    kimbert@uk.ibm.com
    515 Posts

‏2013-03-05T16:10:20Z  
    I think you will probably find a larger number of expert users on mqseries.net. You may get answers asking you to supply more information, but the quality of the advice is usually very high.