Topic
  • 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-03-01T20:20:56Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
7615 Posts

Pinned topic J2CA0133E: Required ActivationSpec properties were missing

‏2013-03-01T19:48:21Z |
I have just installed BPM Advanced v8.0.1. I have run inti some issues that I have managed to sort out but this one stumps me. I have the system setup with a deployment manager and 2 nodes. I start the Deployment Manager and the logs are all clean. Start the Nodes... So far so good. I then start the Messaging cluster and check all the logs and there is no problem anywhere. When I start the Support Cluster I get this error. After this I have a ton of issues in the log. I understand that that the properties file is missing a parameter and this parameter seems to be DestinationType But what information do I provide and where do I provide it. I would have though it would have been defined by the application.
3/1/13 9:55:21:230 EST 00000026 ActivationSpe E J2CA0133E: For the installed ResourceAdapter cells/bpmPCTestDmgrC1/clusters/bpmTestProcCntEnv.Support/resources.xml#J2CResourceAdapter_1361864236868 and ActivationSpec sca/BFMIF_bpmTestProcCntEnv.AppTarget/ActivationSpec (com.ibm.ws.sib.ra.inbound.impl.SibRaActivationSpecImpl), required activation specification properties were missing from the activation-config-properties for the MDB being activated. See the following exception for details: javax.resource.ResourceException: For the installed ResouceAdapter <cells/bpmPCTestDmgrC1/clusters/bpmTestProcCntEnv.Support/resources.xml#J2CResourceAdapter_1361864236868> and ActivationSpec <com.ibm.ws.sib.ra.inbound.impl.SibRaActivationSpecImpl>
the following Required ActivationSpec properties were missing from the activation-config-properties for the MDB being activated:
--> DestinationType

at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.ActivationSpecWrapperImpl.initialize(ActivationSpecWrapperImpl.java:919)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.RAWrapperImpl.activateEndpoint(RAWrapperImpl.java:1085)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.RALifeCycleManagerImpl.activateEndpoint(RALifeCycleManagerImpl.java:1742)
at com.ibm.ejs.container.MessageEndpointFactoryImpl.activateEndpoint(MessageEndpointFactoryImpl.java:296)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.EJBContainerImpl.startMDBs(EJBContainerImpl.java:5368)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.WASEJBRuntimeImpl.startMDBs(WASEJBRuntimeImpl.java:297)
at com.ibm.ws.ejbcontainer.runtime.AbstractEJBRuntime.startModule(AbstractEJBRuntime.java:878)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.EJBContainerImpl.start(EJBContainerImpl.java:3586)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.start(ApplicationMgrImpl.java:1160)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.fireDeployedObjectStart(DeployedApplicationImpl.java:1369)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedModuleImpl.start(DeployedModuleImpl.java:639)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.start(DeployedApplicationImpl.java:967)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.startApplication(ApplicationMgrImpl.java:766)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.start(ApplicationMgrImpl.java:2153)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.CompositionUnitMgrImpl.start(CompositionUnitMgrImpl.java:445)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.CompositionUnitImpl.start(CompositionUnitImpl.java:123)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.CompositionUnitMgrImpl.start(CompositionUnitMgrImpl.java:388)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.CompositionUnitMgrImpl.access$500(CompositionUnitMgrImpl.java:116)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.CompositionUnitMgrImpl$CUInitializer.run(CompositionUnitMgrImpl.java:994)
at com.ibm.wsspi.runtime.component.WsComponentImpl$_AsynchInitializer.run(WsComponentImpl.java:349)
at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1690)

Thanks

Leon
Updated on 2013-03-01T20:20:56Z at 2013-03-01T20:20:56Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    7615 Posts

Re: J2CA0133E: Required ActivationSpec properties were missing

‏2013-03-01T20:20:56Z  
    I need to add that this error is being thrown while it is starting EJB b.jar which is part of the BPEContainer.

Thanks in advance

Leon