- some activities majorly being form data inputs. Coach UI would suffice.
- No of business total processes would be less than 5 each having about 15 activities.
- Interaction with any other system would be minimal except jdbc call and maybe 1-2 web service calls.
- Dont need to expose any process as a service or similar
- Negligible data transformations, mediation flows
- Some very basic rules and validations
- less than 200 users
- basic security and user group / profile
Major requirement is that the user should be able to modify the business process for each case/transaction/record/process. User should be able to re-align the process flow (flowchart) based on his knowledge / intelligence (human). Its like re-arranging the activities/ boxes from a web browser. This change would be applicable only for that process/case only and not for all.
Is there any feature in BPM that allows that. Or is there any IBM products that suits the requirement.