• 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-02-26T14:17:21Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
8614 Posts

Pinned topic Issue in creating a new view (jsp) in Extended Site Store

‏2013-02-24T18:26:10Z |
Hi,

I have published a Extended site store. After publishing the extended site store, i got Catalog Asset Store (CAS), Storefront Asset Store*(SAS)* and (CFS) Customer Facing Store. All The Assets(jsps and other webcontents) are created under Storefront Asset Store(SAS).
i am facing an issue while creating a new view(jsp) to my extended site store. The new view which i created is referring to CFS where as all the other oob jsps are in the SAS folder. so i am getting a 404 error .

if i place my jsp in CFS folder it works,but i am not able to use the oob assets(other jsp's) in SAS

I want a new static page(view) , which should use oob Headers, side bars, footer and all other available oob common utilities.

Please help me.
any suggestions are appreciated
Thank you
Updated on 2013-02-26T14:17:21Z at 2013-02-26T14:17:21Z by SystemAdmin
  • Raj.S
    Raj.S
    524 Posts

Re: Issue in creating a new view (jsp) in Extended Site Store

‏2013-02-25T04:39:45Z  
    How was the CFS you created ? Wasn't it based on any of the SAS ?
    Rgds,Raj.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    8614 Posts

‏2013-02-25T05:55:20Z  
    • Raj.S
    • ‏2013-02-25T04:39:45Z
    How was the CFS you created ? Wasn't it based on any of the SAS ?
    Rgds,Raj.
    I have published an Extended Sites Model following the below steps:

A) In the Organisation Admin

1. Created Organisation -(TestAssetStore) and given the parent as ExtendedSiteOrganisation(Root Org).

2.Created Organisation -(TestSellerStore) and given the parent as ExtendedSiteSellerOrganisation(Root Org).
    B) In the Admin Console

1. Published ExtendedSitesOrganisationStructure.sar

2. Published ExtendedSitesHub.sar

3. Published ExtendedSitesCatalogAssetStore.FEP . In the Store Directory : TestCAS and Mapped to TestAssetStore.

4. Published MadisonStoreFrontAssetStore.feb . In the Store Directory : TestSAS and Mapped to TestSellerStore
    We were unable to create a new store for extended site using Commerce Accelerator.
    In the database we have updated the MEMBER table , which has TYPE='OU' to TYPE ='O'

After updating the MEMBER table we are able to create the store.

We created extended site store using above steps (Extended Sites Model).
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    8614 Posts

‏2013-02-26T14:17:21Z  
    I am trying to create a link in the Header page of SAS and trying to navigate to a new JSP page. We earlier had the difficulty in placing the newly created jsp as the store was searching it in the CFS. However we made the struts entry as the following:
    Action mapping:
    <action path="/testview" type="com.ibm.commerce.struts.BaseAction">
    <set-property property="credentialsAccepted" value="11051:P"/>
    </action>

Global Forward:
    <forward className="com.ibm.commerce.struts.ECActionForward" name="testview/11051" path="/testview.jsp">
    </forward>

and it is now pointing to the SAS not CFS.
    We tried copying the oob sitemap.jsp content into the newly created js and it didn't work.
    The console has the following error: unable to locate Test store/Test store/Cachedheaderdisplay.jsp.
    I really wonder what could cause this problem.
    The JSP page displays the following error on clicking the home page header link:
    The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator.

Awaiting your replies.