Topic
  • No replies
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
6089 Posts

Pinned topic Error in Applying Dynamic invocation with wired EIS import

‏2013-02-24T15:22:09Z |
In my application I have to access more than one database using JDBC import adapter with EIS binding.

Currently each database has its own JDBC adapter, I am looking for having only one JDBC import adapter and dynamically override the adapter end point (JNDI name) using the End point reference factory.

I am trying to apply the instruction in the following article :-
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/dmndhelp/v7r0mx/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.websphere.wps.doc%2Fref%2Frwesb_dynamicroutingwithwiredEISimport.html

But unfortunately it didn't work with me, I facing this exception

ExceptionUtil E CNTR0020E: EJB threw an unexpected (non-declared) exception during invocation of method "transactionSupportsActivitySessionNotSupported" on bean "BeanId(TestEPRApp#TestEPREJB.jar#Module, null)". Exception data: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcDataSource incompatible with javax.resource.cci.ConnectionFactory
at com.ibm.ws.sca.internal.j2c.handler.J2CImportHandler.getConnectionFactory(J2CImportHandler.java:1019)
at com.ibm.ws.sca.internal.j2c.handler.J2CImportHandler.processMessage(J2CImportHandler.java:332)
Any suggestion, please?