• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-02-25T19:04:27Z by Kalicharan
Kalicharan
Kalicharan
49 Posts

Pinned topic MQInputNode issue

‏2013-02-22T19:08:59Z |
Hi, need some advice on this issue

We had a flow FileInput -> Compute Node -> Soap Envelope -> HTTPRequest and we used to build the request xml in the compute node before calling the webservice. it used to work fine.
We changed this to

MQInput -> Compute Node -> Soap Envelope -> HTTPRequest .. we changed to MQInput node to add more flexibility to the flow but the flow is failing at the "Soap Envelope" node with the following error

Message is using incorrect parser (WSREQHDR)
i see that in the OutputRoot.Properties.ReplyProtocol = 'MQ' and tried changing this value to NULL in my compute node but still the value doesn't change. The flow errors out at my Soap Envelope node.
Any advice on this?
Updated on 2013-02-25T19:04:27Z at 2013-02-25T19:04:27Z by Kalicharan
  • SX14_Rahul_Singh
    SX14_Rahul_Singh
    14 Posts

Re: MQInputNode issue

‏2013-02-24T16:30:21Z  
    Hi ,

I am not sure as to how making the change to ReplyProtthe ocol property would work but as you said the change would not work , I feel the compute mode does not include LocalEnvironment which is why the change is not reflecting. Try changing the compute mode to include localenvironment and please check.
  • Kalicharan
    Kalicharan
    49 Posts

Re: MQInputNode issue

‏2013-02-25T19:04:27Z  
    Hi ,

I am not sure as to how making the change to ReplyProtthe ocol property would work but as you said the change would not work , I feel the compute mode does not include LocalEnvironment which is why the change is not reflecting. Try changing the compute mode to include localenvironment and please check.
    compute node has the localenvironment property set with appropriate HTTP values. But it doesn't seem to help. Any other ideas?