Topic
5 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-02-20T16:38:55Z by Jasi
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
14225 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Web application project build every time after jsp and js file changes

‏2013-02-20T08:51:14Z |
Hi I have purchased and using RAD(Relational Application Developer) tools for developing web application.It's working good but when I am changing
java script(js) files whole web application deploy in server(clean and building) every time for applying my new changes. So it takes a lots of time.
So how am i disable this for every time building web application for simple JSP and java script file changes ?
Thanks
Updated on 2013-02-20T16:38:55Z at 2013-02-20T16:38:55Z by Jasi
  • Jasi
    Jasi
    70 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Web application project build every time after jsp and js file changes

‏2013-02-20T08:54:33Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Under Project, uncheck build automatically option.
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      14225 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-02-20T09:28:51Z  in response to Jasi
      But when i unchecked build automatically option , new changes is not display on browser.
      • Jasi
        Jasi
        70 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-02-20T10:31:56Z  in response to SystemAdmin
        Right so that is a call you need to take. Either let things happen automatically so that you get to see your changes instantly, or stop the automatic build but do the build manually before you want to see your changes.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    14225 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-02-20T16:17:29Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    One thing you could try is to disable auto publish. In the Servers view, double click on the server, and look for the Publishing section. There you will an option called Never publishing automatically.

Another option is to pause the automatic publishing. In the Servers view, there is a button to Pause automatic publishing.

Hope this helps
    • Jasi
      Jasi
      70 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-02-20T16:38:55Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      @rsanchezh
      Thanks for correcting me.
      I also agree this is an auto-publish repercussion than auto-build.