Topic
3 replies Latest Post - ‏2014-11-06T11:39:38Z by Vijay_tivoli
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
9855 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Demo EAI Server problem.

‏2013-02-18T14:21:50Z |
Hello, I've followed these steps to install and deploy the DemoEAIserver in my SAM-WEB solution (ALL AT THE SAME SERVER); but it's not working.

1. I've modified the eai-auth stanza entry: eai-auth= HTTP
2. I've met the requirements: WAS 5.1.1 or later, TAM e-Business JRE and ADKs.
3. I've created an empty file 'eaidemo.conf' under the 'c:\Progra~1\tivoli\pdwebrte\eai_demo' directory and run the command: svrsslcfg -config -f "c:\Program Files\tivoli\pdwebrte\eai_demo\eaidemo.conf" -d "c:\Progra~1\tivoli\pdwebrte\eai_demo" -n eai_demo -s remote -r 1234
4. Locate, install and start the DemoEAIServer.EAR on the WAS.
5. Create a tcp junction to the DemoEAIServer app named /eai, an ACL named unauth that allows unauth access, and attach the ACL to the junction.
6 Configure the URL trigger in webseald.conf: eai-trigger-url = /eai/eaidemo/Simple*
7. Configure this parameter in local-response-redirect: local-response-redirect-url = /eai/eaidemo/TAMOperationHandler
8. (Web browser) Access the DemoEAIServer conf page at s://localhost/eai/eaidemo/eaiconfig.jsp and checked this.
  • The “headers” in this file matches with the WebSEAL configuration file headers and jrte-cfg-url: Progra~1\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\java\jre\PdPerm.properties

When I try to access a resourse, It doesn't ask me for authentication, and only shows me the webseal form. What's missing?

Thanks.
Updated on 2013-02-25T20:58:53Z at 2013-02-25T20:58:53Z by SystemAdmin
  • hans.vandeweghe@be.ibm.com
    25 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Demo EAI Server problem.

‏2013-02-18T14:41:24Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hello,

Can you clarify what you WebSEAL form you are seeing when you say you're not asked to authenticate?
    Are you seeing the normal WebSEAL forms login page?
    I suspect you may be looking for the LRR example page.
    Do you have local-response-redirection enabled - "enable-local-response-redirect = yes" ?

Sincerely,
    Hans Vandeweghe
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      9855 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-02-25T20:58:53Z  in response to hans.vandeweghe@be.ibm.com
      Hello,

Thanks for your help, I've advanced a little bit, when I said that did't ask to authenticate is that I was seeing the normal WebSEAL forms login page. But after enabling this entry -> "enable-local-response-redirect = yes", shows me the EAIDemo authentication forms login page; but also this message after submitting the user: "If you can read this text, you've either misconfigured EAI or you're not going through a WebSEAL junction".
      I'm trying to access to a resourse that is protected by a junction and another ACL, so if asks me for authentication is because is going through the junction, so what's missing in the EAI configuration.

Thanks.
      MLeon.
      • Vijay_tivoli
        Vijay_tivoli
        1 Post
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2014-11-06T11:39:38Z  in response to SystemAdmin

Hello Admin,

I am looking for TAM EAI authentication for smart card application. Could you please share me the war file and configuration details if you have already.  And also i would like to get DemoEAIServer.EAR file. Please send me the link for download these files. It would be helpful me to develope for my project.