Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-12-16T19:56:02Z by dpLA1951g
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
340 Posts

Pinned topic Tivoli Integrated Portal - IBM License Metric Tool View - BLANK SCREEN!!

‏2013-02-08T17:54:32Z |
Hi,

I have installed ILMT, followed the install guide to the letter and am on FP1. This is a basic install with embedded websphere etc..

The problem I have is that I had no errors during installation but when I log in to the web console with the tip admin account, it logs in no problem but the 'All tasks' view shows the welcome, my startup pages, users and groups and settings on the left pane and not much on the right. Ok, so no real obvious problem but if I choose the ILMT view, I see absolutely nothing on the left or right panes! It's completely blank. I can't see any errors in the logs etc...

Anyone got any ideas? Could this be something to do with java perhaps? The is ILMT 7.5 on windows server 2008 r2 64-bit.

Thanks,

Ed.
Updated on 2013-02-13T15:52:55Z at 2013-02-13T15:52:55Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    340 Posts

Re: Tivoli Integrated Portal - IBM License Metric Tool View - BLANK SCREEN!!

‏2013-02-12T22:08:08Z  
    Hi Ed,

Could you please tell me what Windows drive did you use for that installation? Other than C:?
    Please zip and attach the whole <LMT_INSTALL_DIR>/resume directory.

Regards
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    340 Posts

‏2013-02-13T15:52:55Z  
    Hi Ed,

Please read this technote:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21607086

Regards
  • dpLA1951g
    dpLA1951g
    2 Posts

‏2014-12-16T19:56:02Z  

ILMT home page blank Problem.

Hi Ed, did you found the solution to ur problem, Iam having similar error after, also the link shown at the bottom of the page won't open( i don't know if that was the solution).

recently i tried(test case) to configure ldap with ILMT and after i restart the server it locked me down(reason; i believe i use the wrong DN and base/bind password).. so i killed the jave process and was able to disable the login credential and then deleted the LDAP reporisitory from websphere GUI. also set the websphere on the default federated repository"

when i disable password login ( e.g log in with just tipadmin) i can see both ILMT home page and can access websphere too. then back again i edit the security.xml file and put the file as like following it lock me down again.

useLocalSecurityServer="true" useDomainQualifiedUserNames="false" enabled="true" cacheTimeout="600

it's on single sign on mode and enable the gloabal security too...

reinstalling the whole ILMT might not be good idea eaither....

Is there any way where i can find default security.xml and wimconfig.xml file..

or

what can be done to get it to where it was before...

Thanks in advanced..