Topic
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-02-08T07:47:06Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
1305 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic What Happened to ReporterPLUS?

‏2013-02-07T17:56:08Z |
I already posted this thread over in the RPE forum, but I thought I would post it here, too.

I am doing some research on tools that can be used to generate documentation from a Rhapsody model. I have Rational Rhapsody 7.6.1 installed as well as ReporterPLUS. But, I cannot find any up-to-date documentation on ReporterPLUS; I am only finding documentation for RPE. Is ReporterPLUS still being supported? Does it come bundled with Rational Rhapsody?

Thanks!
Updated on 2013-02-08T07:47:06Z at 2013-02-08T07:47:06Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1305 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: What Happened to ReporterPLUS?

‏2013-02-08T06:57:19Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Yes, ReporterPLUS is still very much a part odf Rational Rhapsody installation. For more documentation on the same you can refer to the URL: http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/rsdp/v1r0m0/topic/com.ibm.help.download.rhapsody.doc/pdf75/reporterplus.pdf

alternatively you can also have a look at the Rational Rhapsody Online Help

Cheers!
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1305 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: What Happened to ReporterPLUS?

‏2013-02-08T07:47:06Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    You can find information in the help, but it is indeed very few and difficult to understand if you are new to the tool.

I found an old IBM presentation in the web, which said that no further enhancements will be added to the ReporterPLUS tool. They recommend the "Rational Publishing Engine" which allows you to create customized documents from Rhapsody and other Rational tools.