Topic
  • 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-02-15T00:23:02Z by Lee Wei
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
104 Posts

Pinned topic Session Relevance Editor

‏2013-02-06T21:08:06Z |
Does anyone know if the Session Relevance Editor works with TEM version 8.2?

I'm trying to use it to work on some web reports, but I can' seem to get it to work, even with the example reports provided.

I always get the error, "Error: Singular expression refers to nonexistent object".

Thanks
  • Lee Wei
    Lee Wei
    21 Posts

Re: Session Relevance Editor

‏2013-02-07T22:14:37Z  
    Yes the Session Relevance Editor/Tester works with 8.2.
    https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=14751483

Can you tell me more about what you are trying to do?
    Are you running a Session Relevance statement, or trying to run a Web Reports script?
    It does not work as a Web Reports Editor anymore.

Lee Wei
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    104 Posts

‏2013-02-13T17:48:49Z  
    • Lee Wei
    • ‏2013-02-07T22:14:37Z
    Yes the Session Relevance Editor/Tester works with 8.2.
    https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=14751483

Can you tell me more about what you are trying to do?
    Are you running a Session Relevance statement, or trying to run a Web Reports script?
    It does not work as a Web Reports Editor anymore.

Lee Wei
    Right now I am just trying to get it to work with a simple sessions relevance to test it out:

(name of it, operating system of it, cpu of it) of bes computers

If there is a computer with an error or not reporting properly in the database would this cause me not to return any results? I thought I saw that once before with the Excel connector.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    104 Posts

‏2013-02-13T17:55:13Z  
    Right now I am just trying to get it to work with a simple sessions relevance to test it out:

(name of it, operating system of it, cpu of it) of bes computers

If there is a computer with an error or not reporting properly in the database would this cause me not to return any results? I thought I saw that once before with the Excel connector.
    After typing my last message I checked the computers in the console and removed the one that had <error> for all fields and another one that had <not reported> for some fields and I was able to use the tool now.

Is there a way to make it skip computers with either of those entries in fields rather then just error out?
  • Lee Wei
    Lee Wei
    21 Posts

‏2013-02-15T00:23:02Z  
    After typing my last message I checked the computers in the console and removed the one that had <error> for all fields and another one that had <not reported> for some fields and I was able to use the tool now.

Is there a way to make it skip computers with either of those entries in fields rather then just error out?
    Thanks for letting me know.
    I will put on my list of things to check.