Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-02-07T23:49:31Z by SystemAdmin
DanGerard
DanGerard
1 Post
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Worklight plug-in disables ant context menu

‏2013-02-05T21:05:35Z |
I believe this is a bug but thought I would post it here in case anyone is interested in the workaround. After installing the Worklight plug-in into Indigo, the Run As context menu for ant build files (build.xml in particular) does not contain the "Ant Build" or "Ant Build..." items.

So I navigate to Window-Preferences->General->Content Types->Text->XML. Ant Buildfile appears twice. The File associations are locked so cannot be changed.

Guessing that the Worklight plug-in was the problem, after some research I found C:\eclipse\Indigo\plugins\com.worklight.studio.plugin_5.0.5.20130115-0926-developer-edition\plugin.xml. Commenting the following lines and a restart of eclipse fixed the problem.

<!-- extension
point="org.eclipse.core.contenttype.contentTypes">
<content-type
id="com.worklight.studio.plugin.antBuildFile"
name="Ant Buildfile"
base-type="org.eclipse.core.runtime.xml"
file-names="build.xml"
file-extensions="macrodef,ent,xml,ant"
priority="high">
<describer
class="com.worklight.studio.plugin.contentDescriber.AntBuildfileContentDescriber">
</describer>
</content-type>
</extension -->

Regards,
Dan Gerard
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    300 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Worklight plug-in disables ant context menu

‏2013-02-05T21:33:44Z  in response to DanGerard
    Good find Dan, Thanks

I bumped into this as well but ended up opening the ant view to do my runs. This should let things go back to normal for me.

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=14914484&#14914484

Aaron Allsbrook
    ClearBlade Mobile Lead
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      300 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Worklight plug-in disables ant context menu

‏2013-02-07T23:49:31Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      Note: IBM forums are in the process of migrating to a new format. During migration the forums will be frozen and in read-only mode. If you wish to continue this thread discussion please post it on stackoverflow, where the Worklight team and others can respond.

See the Forum Migration announce post for more details. Thank you.
      Barbara Hampson, Manager, IBM Worklight