Topic
  • 11 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-02-20T18:35:26Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
3614 Posts

Pinned topic Userid qwqadmin not licensed and not a member of the LIcensed run time grou

‏2013-02-05T20:51:42Z |
We just install 2.1 and when I try to signon using qwqadmin I get "not licensed" message. We have the V1.2 previously but never used it, and I uninstalled it after installing V2.1
Updated on 2013-02-20T18:35:26Z at 2013-02-20T18:35:26Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    3614 Posts

Re: Userid qwqadmin not licensed and not a member of the LIcensed run time grou

‏2013-02-06T16:18:31Z  
    Dan - so you are logging in as qwqadmin (for the sole purpose of enrolling other users) and getting this message on the signon screen? QWQADMIN can not run reports - it can only log in to do administrative tasks such as enroll users, do configuration things from admin console, etc.

If so, please send either open a PMR if you have 5733WQX software maintenance or send an email to qu2@us.ibm.com.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    3614 Posts

‏2013-02-06T17:17:10Z  
    Dan - so you are logging in as qwqadmin (for the sole purpose of enrolling other users) and getting this message on the signon screen? QWQADMIN can not run reports - it can only log in to do administrative tasks such as enroll users, do configuration things from admin console, etc.

If so, please send either open a PMR if you have 5733WQX software maintenance or send an email to qu2@us.ibm.com.
    Thanks Gene,

Yes, just trying to enroll other users.
    I loaded this just to demo it to my boss, so we don't have maintenance. I'll try and open a PMR and see if they will help me, we do have maint on the.
    Dan
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    3614 Posts

‏2013-02-07T16:23:02Z  
    Thanks Gene,

Yes, just trying to enroll other users.
    I loaded this just to demo it to my boss, so we don't have maintenance. I'll try and open a PMR and see if they will help me, we do have maint on the.
    Dan
    Hi Dan,

Just curious, what options did you install for v2.1?

Thanks

James
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    3614 Posts

‏2013-02-07T16:41:01Z  
    Hi Dan,

Thanks

James
    Juan,

I installed options *BASE,1,2,3.4.5.6

Licensed Installed
    Program Release Description
    5733WQX V2R1M0 IBM DB2 Web Query for i
    5733WQX V2R1M0 Web Query Express Edition
    5733WQX V2R1M0 Web Query Standard Edition
    5733WQX V2R1M0 Web Query Option 3
    5733WQX V2R1M0 Web Query Developer Users
    5733WQX V2R1M0 Web Query Developer Workbench Users
    5733WQX V2R1M0 Web Query Runtime Enablement Groups
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    3614 Posts

‏2013-02-07T16:42:24Z  
    Hi Dan,

Thanks

James
    I'm sorry I meant James, not Juan.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    3614 Posts

‏2013-02-07T16:51:33Z  
    I'm sorry I meant James, not Juan.
    No problem.

Have you checked your QLOCALE, CCSID & QCHRID all match up (i.e. US or GB). I found with an earlier version, that I had to change to QLOCALE.

Regards

James
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    3614 Posts

‏2013-02-07T20:08:35Z  
    No problem.

Have you checked your QLOCALE, CCSID & QCHRID all match up (i.e. US or GB). I found with an earlier version, that I had to change to QLOCALE.

Regards

James
    They look ok to me.

Support wants me to load the Web Query group PTF SF99647. So I'll do that this weekend.

Dan
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    3614 Posts

‏2013-02-07T21:03:36Z  
    They look ok to me.

Support wants me to load the Web Query group PTF SF99647. So I'll do that this weekend.

Dan
    Dan - yes, this is something we saw from time to time in our earlier versions. We are hopeful that group PTF level 3 will clear this up for you. Thanks.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    3614 Posts

‏2013-02-19T17:18:12Z  
    I installed the Group ptf 3, and now I get an http 500 internal server error. It's gone from bad to worse.

How do I diagnose this? There is nothing in the http server error logs that indicates a problem.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    3614 Posts

‏2013-02-19T17:23:17Z  
    I installed the Group ptf 3, and now I get an http 500 internal server error. It's gone from bad to worse.

How do I diagnose this? There is nothing in the http server error logs that indicates a problem.
    Dan - did you ever open a PMR for this? If you dont have WQX software maintenance, you can send an email to qu2@us.ibm.com and someone can work directly with you on this.

Thanks.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    3614 Posts

‏2013-02-20T18:35:26Z  
    Dan - did you ever open a PMR for this? If you dont have WQX software maintenance, you can send an email to qu2@us.ibm.com and someone can work directly with you on this.

Thanks.
    With help from Kathryn at IBM, we found out that an exit program for PowerTech Network Security was blocking NDB functions for qwqadmin. I authorized qwqadmin in PTNS and now it is working.

Thanks