2 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-02-05T11:56:58Z by Hovrin
Hovrin
Hovrin
105 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic How to create a dynamic group with relations between OS and Server

‏2013-02-05T10:21:42Z |
Hello

I wonder how to create a dynamic group similar to the default group named "System x servers and operating systems".
This group that comes by default, sorts the OS and Server mep very nice and easy to read, like

OSName1
OSName1-RSA/IMM
OSName2
OSName2-RSA/IMM

I have looked at the group properties and tried to recreate the same rules for my own group, but not been able to do it.
Is it possible to create a group like this, or is it a special built in feature ?

I would really appreciate some short description how I can create a dynamic group that presents the objects like the
sample above, with RSA/IMM object to the right below OS object.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Best regards,
Roger Hovrin
Updated on 2013-02-05T11:56:58Z at 2013-02-05T11:56:58Z by Hovrin
  • Hovrin
    Hovrin
    105 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: How to create a dynamic group with relations between OS and Server

‏2013-02-05T10:25:22Z  in response to Hovrin
    Just noticed that the sample above did not show correct when posting the message.

To clarify, the Server mep is put away to the right in relation to OS mep. That's why it is
    very easy to read, and easy to identify missing objects/meps.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Best regards,
    Roger Hovrin
  • Hovrin
    Hovrin
    105 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: How to create a dynamic group with relations between OS and Server

‏2013-02-05T11:56:58Z  in response to Hovrin
    To make it more visible, I attach a screenshot of the view I would like to create.
    The existing group is fine, but I want to create new smaller groups depending on certain criteria.

Best regards,
    Roger Hovrin

Attachments