1. What is a general and brief description of the problem that you are encountering (in less than 250 characters)?
I am attempting to transfer an image asset between account, following the instructions on http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/cloud/library/cl-smartcloudsolution2/index.html
2. What was the the IBM ID (e-mail ID) used to access the trial? Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What was the timestamp (date & time) with time zone when you encountered a problem for your request/action? Example: June 27, 2012 1:00 PM Eastern Time
Feb 4, 2013 11:15am EST
4. What type of problem are you having?: Image, Service Instance, Version, Storage, Sever, or Other
For Image type, provide Image name and Image id:
For Service instance type, provide Service Instance name, Service Instance id and Service status:
For Version type, provide the Version number (located in browser window lower right):
For Storage type, provide Storage name and Storage id:
For Server type, provide Server id and Server IP address:
For Other type, provide a screenshot:
See attached file
5. What were the individual steps that you took prior to but leading up to the action?
Followed the instructions on http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/cloud/library/cl-smartcloudsolution2/index.html
Until executing ic-copy-to.cmd.
6. What is the browser type and version that you are using when you have encountered this problem? Example: Google Chrome 18.104.22.168 m
N/A using command line tool
7. What is the operating system and version that you have on your client machine when you have encountered this problem? Example: Microsfot Windows XP Professional, Version 2002, Service Pack 3
Microsoft XP, SP 3
8. If you are able to duplicate the problem, what are the steps that you take to the lead up of encountering the problem?
Step 4 of Task 2 mentioned in the article. http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/cloud/library/cl-smartcloudsolution2/index.html
9. What additional relevant Information can you provide to help quickly diagnose your problem?
This topic has been locked.
3 replies Latest Post - 2013-02-04T22:30:07Z by morganri
Pinned topic Error that CopyTo feature is not allowed for the image.
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
Updated on 2013-02-04T22:30:07Z at 2013-02-04T22:30:07Z by morganri
morganri 270005AQCE109 PostsACCEPTED ANSWER
Re: Error that CopyTo feature is not allowed for the image.2013-02-04T21:01:11Z in response to SystemAdminHi,
Thanks for using the Trial. If you are in a Trial account designated at 'n000080" in the Account Tab of Control Panel, then please note not all assest are available to you.
I see you are working with a Windows Asset, and I am unaware of any Windows components entitled in the Trial account.
SystemAdmin 110000D4XK139 PostsACCEPTED ANSWER
Re: Error that CopyTo feature is not allowed for the image.2013-02-04T21:06:35Z in response to morganriThe account I am exporting the image out of is not a trial account. The image I am trying to copy is a Windows image, which I would like to export into a trial account. Please advise if it is possible.