Any idea of how to create WAS ND cluster for Worklight and what need to be done to successfully install worklight in was nd to make session data replicated to was nd. I am unable to find any such document.
Thanks in advance.
This topic has been locked.
Pinned topic Installation Worklight on WAS ND
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
Re: Installation Worklight on WAS ND2013-02-02T09:18:51ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.Details of environment are below -
1) Windows 2008 Server R2
2) Worklight Consumer edition 5.0.5
3) WAS ND 8.5
4) Database - Oracle 11g
IdanAdar 2700059KWB741 Posts
Re: Installation Worklight on WAS ND2013-02-02T15:31:56ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.Does any of the following answer your question?
IBM Worklight Mobile Platform
Re: Installation Worklight on WAS ND2013-02-02T17:22:05ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.
- IdanAdar 2700059KWB
I already gone through those links, but none solves my questions. I see some of posts pointed some issue while using ND cluster for worklight (like this - http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=14927778&tstart=0). That is the reason I am trying to figure out proper steps/installation guide for it. There are many question on which I am not sure, like -
1) Whether to use Custom profile or Application profile of WAS to link it to Worklight?
2) When we choose Application server profile and in worklight installation profile link it, in standalone it works, but as soon we add that server to cluster, nothing shown in App server, so here what happened behind the scene?
3) Do we need to install worklight war files manually on cluster? even then whether those get auto installed on other nodes or not?
4) Do we need to install Worklight on all nodes separately, create app server/custom profile as well on all, and link worklight to app server in installation?
5) If we need to do manual install of war files what all configuration need to be tested on app server or it can be checked at cluster level and it is ensured that other nodes have same configuration?
and so on ...
We can try various options and see if it is working or not? but issue is we can't ensure the path we followed is correct as per IBM, or future issue which may come due to non handled cases/scenarios.
Re: Installation Worklight on WAS ND2013-02-08T00:26:13ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.
- SystemAdmin 110000D4XK
See the Forum Migration announce post for more details. Thank you.
Barbara Hampson, Manager, IBM Worklight