Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
3 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-12-26T08:24:36Z by Shehanas
Ronn78
Ronn78
6 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic How to generate soap1.2 WSDL from message set ?

‏2013-02-01T23:00:38Z |
Hi,
I was trying to generate WSDL from Message set project in WMB 8, I right click on the message set , choose generate WSDL defenition and went through the wizard but the option for soap version is grayed out and set to soap 1.1. Can anyone help me on that?
Thanks

Rony
Updated on 2013-02-04T15:53:39Z at 2013-02-04T15:53:39Z by Ronn78
  • kimbert@uk.ibm.com
    kimbert@uk.ibm.com
    515 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: How to generate soap1.2 WSDL from message set ?

‏2013-02-02T21:44:14Z  in response to Ronn78
    The feature was removed in v8. I think there is an RFE already open for this, so I suggest that you find it and add your name to the list of requesters.

I guess I should ask why you are using message sets with v8? ( probably because you have an existing flow that just needed a minor adjustment ).
    • Ronn78
      Ronn78
      6 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-02-04T15:53:39Z  in response to kimbert@uk.ibm.com
      Hi Tim,

Thank you for your reply. I came from Websphere Process server family(Creating WSDL and expose is easy in WID). I was trying to create WSDL from scratch to expose as a web service. I was using Library, created XSD and generated WSDL but I'm seeing following error-->
      "One or more inline schemas containing schema declarations were detected. Only WSDLs with external schemas are supported within Applications or Libraries" . Then I tried message set( not encourage to use in WMB 8) and just need few click to create WSDL but problem was soap 1.1 protocol as I mentioned above. Please let me know if there is any preferred way to create WSDL in WMB 8 or any tutorial if you have.
      Thanks..
      • Shehanas
        Shehanas
        1 Post
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-12-26T08:24:36Z  in response to Ronn78
        Below workaround will enable generate wsdl option.

1. From any perspective in the WebSphere Message Broker Toolkit, click Window >Preferences. The Preferences window opens.
        2. Expand Broker Development, and select Message sets.
        3. Under Message Set Development, select Enable menu options for Message Set development.
        4. Click Apply, then click OK.