Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2013-02-07T21:34:12Z by JAntley
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
773 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Use of nowiki or {{{ to quote inset xml

‏2013-02-01T22:08:14Z |
I've tried a few ways to inset a block of xml markup, verbatim within a wiki page (as an example).

The closest I've come to having that work is to use { { { } } } (without the extra spaces!) in the wiki markup. But the problem is that after I have inserted such block and have saved and exited edit mode, I can no longer edit that page without having that nice looking block degrade into linearized text laden with all kinds of what should be invisible markup.

Is there a convenient way to plug in a block of xml into a wiki page and have it survive multiple page edits without having to manually re-lay-out all of the original text?

Mark Feblowitz, IBM Research
Updated on 2013-02-07T21:34:12Z at 2013-02-07T21:34:12Z by JAntley
  • JAntley
    JAntley
    125 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Use of nowiki or {{{ to quote inset xml

‏2013-02-07T21:34:12Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hello Mark,

The recommendation I have gotten from Lotus is to copy/paste the XML into the Rich Text editor; the XML should be escaped properly automatically. Have you tried this, and if so, was that not working?

Jeff Antley
    developerWorks Feedback Team