2 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-02-01T08:09:13Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
199 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic configure My Active Workflows-workplacex

‏2013-01-31T08:46:49Z |
Hello
In workplacext in the “my active workflows” we can see 3 columns: name , stepname and launch time. how can we add other columns, for instance the f_bounduser field which shows the name of the user that currently holds the work item.

how can we configure the columns shown on this portlet?

thanks
Updated on 2013-02-01T08:09:13Z at 2013-02-01T08:09:13Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    199 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: configure My Active Workflows-workplacex

‏2013-01-31T15:14:27Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    In WorkplaceXT, go to Tools--> Administration --> Site Preferences --> Tasks Page. From there you can configure the Column settings for both the Inbox and the Queues defined. If you have exposed fields on the Queues (done in the Process Configuration Console), you can also use those fields.
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      199 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: configure My Active Workflows-workplacex

‏2013-02-01T08:09:13Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      hi thanks for your answer.

in the Tools--> Administration --> Site Preferences --> Tasks Page there are 2 options for my inbox and public inbox. there is no option for the "my active workflows".

if i select my inbox and then add the column f_bounduser then this column appears in the myinbox and not in the my active workflows. i dont use any queues in the application. the public inbox tab is completly empty.

there isnt any option for the columns in the my active workflow tab in the tools->...->tasks page.

concerning the exposed fields , i want to use the f_bounduser field which is a system field . if you go to the process administrator and make a search in the roster for all items there is a the fbounduser field which shows who currently has the item. this is the field i need. one more thing, if in the Tools--> Administration --> Site Preferences --> Tasks Page i select my inbox and add the column f_bounduser it shows me a number and not the username. i want it to show the username like it does in the process administrator where it shows the username of the user currently holding the item.

and this must be visible in the my active workflows not in the my inbox(whats the point showing it here since its always myself)

can you please give me more detailed information?
      thanks